glider SOP

Tyrion

Hey everybody,

I've started a tips, tricks and procedures thread in the glider forum here: tips tricks and procedures

That one is specifically for the glider strip at Andras, but off course subject to any decision taken involving the main hardened strip, water runway or entire airfield.

I've put in some general procedures in there to keep gliders away from the hardened runway.

Any suggestions always welcome, and I will keep this thread up to date as new decisions are taken by the board.

Hey everybody,

I've started a tips, tricks and procedures thread in the glider forum here: tips tricks and procedures

That one is specifically for the glider strip at Andras, but off course subject to any decision taken involving the main hardened strip, water runway or entire airfield.

I've put in some general procedures in there to keep gliders away from the hardened runway.

Any suggestions always welcome, and I will keep this thread up to date as new decisions are taken by the board.

Great Lars.

What a technical post. I dont get any of it. LOL

Just shows how totally versatile FSX is. Whether you are a small GA lover, a big iron man, (?) or loves seaplanes or are into all that stuff about gliders, thermals, winches - you name it, FSX has a place for you. What a fantastic hobby we got here. :wub: