Super Cub for FSX

Nick Tesla

Just finished downloading and trying FSX "Super Cub". I have a fair amount of time in PA-18's, but all except one of the planes have the pilot flying in a very peculiar position. I never had a chance to try this in the real plane. When I try to fly these planes in FSX, I have trouble seeing around the sim pilot legs. Can someone Help!

• Upvote 2

Hello Nick,

Is this the FSAddon Super Cub and can you post a screenshot of what your seeing.

Thank-you for your post Shaun. Yes, it is the new Aerosoft download of the FSAddon Super Cub. I will make an attempt to post a screen shot of what I am seeing, but it may take me a moment or two. I am an old pilot, but not realy a computer guru.

• Upvote 1

Hello Nick,

Is this the FSAddon Super Cub and can you post a screenshot of what your seeing.

Shaun:

Attached is a screen shot of what I am seeing in the FSAddon Super Cub.post-17455-127955486448_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 1

Hello Folks,

Um there are 2 pairs of feet there and looks very disturbing :lolsign_s:

Do you have animations set to the far right in the sim? Other than that, I think you will need dedicated support from the developer for that little problem!

Shaun:

Attached is a screen shot of what I am seeing in the FSAddon Super Cub.post-17455-127955486448_thumb.jpg

Eh, are "Advanced Animations" turned on the FSX display tab? <--- Disregard