Code of Conduct

I have had Moshe to come up with a Code of Conduct for Andras Field

Here is his work. Please let me know what you think of it, so we can post it as an official COC

His assumptions are -

One’s top priority using Andras Field is to have fun and fulfill a new dimension is their FS hobby. The commercial companies have additional interests which do not interfere with others having fun.

Aerosoft have built Andras Field for everyone around the world equally and wants it to be kept open as a world wide project with no exceptions.

Aerosoft would not allow any political discussions, conflicts or discriminations of any kind in AF community.

As in real world, nobody is asked to be a friend of anybody else, but all are requested to respect each other.

If a user does not feel comfortable with someone else not following the COC, he has an open door to the Board and the issue will be taken care of.

Aerosoft GmbH is, and will always stay in users perception, the “behind the scenes” leading entity of Andras Field and as such wants to keep it’s highly appreciated image of a professional, clean and neutral entity.

This leads to the COC itself.

Andras Field Code of Conduct

Andras Field is open to all flight simulator enthusiasts with no exceptions and its initial goal is for users to participate and have fun.

Andras Field has its rules and regulations published and the user is expected to follow them while using Andras Field. While flying online with another network, ones are expected to follow the regulations and code of conduct of the used network as well.

Andras Field users are expected to be courteous and respectful to each other at all times. It includes respecting opinions (don’t have to agree, only to respect), origin, religion, privacy and for whatever is not written please use common sense.

Andras Field is to stay clean from political discussions and conflicts and will not tolerate any exception. It is planned to be a green, conflict free, equally treating zone.

If users experience deviation from the above they are welcome to approach the Board of Directors leading Andras Field and ask for advice.

End

So what say you? It sounds like it covers it for me.

Please post "Aye" or "Nay" and if, nay, then please post suggestions of alterations

I would like to post it officially Monday morning.

Hi Ole,

I agree wholeheartedly, although I have tidied up the rather strange English if that is ok?

Andras Field Code of Conduct

Andras Field is open to all flight simulator enthusiasts without exception, whose goal it is to have fun in a relaxed environment.

We politely request that those flying with others at Andras Field respect the rules and regulations that may be amended from time to time. Whilst flying online with another network, please be aware that any rules of the host network still apply in addition to Andras Field specific regulations.

Andras Field users are expected to be courteous and respectful to each other at all times. This includes respecting the legitimate opinion of others (even if you may not agree yourself!) Andras Field is an international meeting place and welcomes cultural, gender and ethnic diversity, the able bodied and disabled alike. In short, we welcome everyone regardless of their status and background. Please respect this diversity.

When visiting Andras Field with others we politely request that pilots refrain from divisive political debates and/or any other contentious comments that may cause offense to others.

These guidelines are valid both for flying online at Andras Field and any postings within the Andras Field community groups. The most important thing to remember is to treat others the way that you would like to be treated yourself. Remember, a stranger is only a friend that you have not yet met!

If a pilot has any concerns with regard to the above, please feel free to contact the Board for further assistance. We are here to help you!

This makes four (4) votes for the Code of Conduct.

I therefore declare the COC passed, and will post it on the open forum as an official COC.

Thanks for you attention guys.