Antalya X Initial Release Issues.

Shaun Fletcher

Any news on Update for FS9 for performance improvement. Now my scenery performs at 10FPS while Munich 20 FPS. and other at the locked speed of 29 FPS

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, I bought it. My specs: FSX Acceleration, Win7 64bit, Core i7 overclocked to 3,8GHz, 6Gb Ram, GTX285.

I know it's big airport but the performance is not that good.. I get FPS drop to around 20 FPS anywhere at or around the airport (I even saw 15 FPS at times) and I don't even have moving jetways installed nor any airport vehicles. Oh, and yes, in default C172.

My computer is quite potent for FS9 (Quad core, nvidia 8800GTS). However, approaching rwy36C with my Qualitysim 757, I experienced a terrible drop of FPS. Not just a bit, it was the kind that takes the fun out of flying, stuttering in a way that a smooth touchdown isn't possible. I hope Aerosoft can fix the problem. I was really disappointed because I've been an Aerosoft fan for quite some time now and I own most of the Mega airports and I've never experienced anything similar. Even Orly is better than that.

• Developer

My computer is quite potent for FS9 (Quad core, nvidia 8800GTS). However, approaching rwy36C with my Qualitysim 757, I experienced a terrible drop of FPS. Not just a bit, it was the kind that takes the fun out of flying, stuttering in a way that a smooth touchdown isn't possible. I hope Aerosoft can fix the problem. I was really disappointed because I've been an Aerosoft fan for quite some time now and I own most of the Mega airports and I've never experienced anything similar. Even Orly is better than that.

I am working on a new generation of the codebase for FS9, sofar I can say now, it will increase frames 60-100% (up to the double) from the old version. I can't say, when it is ready to release, but I expect it in 2 weeks.

I am working on a new generation of the codebase for FS9, sofar I can say now, it will increase frames 60-100% (up to the double) from the old version. I can't say, when it is ready to release, but I expect it in 2 weeks.

That's sounds promising, great!!! Thanks for all the great work for the FS community. I'm a fan of your stuff.

Hey I have the FS9 version with World of AI. I noticed that at many of the gates and general aviation parking spaces seem to have overlapping planes ( 2 to 1 spot). Is there any way to spread the airliners out and or update the AFCAD:blush:. Otherwise a great scenery.

Hey I have the FS9 version with World of AI. I noticed that at many of the gates and general aviation parking spaces seem to have overlapping planes ( 2 to 1 spot). Is there any way to spread the airliners out and or update the AFCAD:blush:. Otherwise a great scenery.

Hello,

we will examine that. Ask something patience!

Any progress on the patch? Cant wait to start flying to this airport...

Thanx for your work..

Today i fantastically find out that not only aerosoft failed to make a normal scenery, making it very hard on framerates, BUT ALSO...

forgot something "not important" at all - Antalya new Domestic Terminal which opened this summer:

isb22.jpg

any comment on that???

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello to all

Today I brought this scenery in simmarket, but I saw a V4 installer and a v4 stand along updater,

Is this the new update that are waiting for? because I have a heavy loost of FPS in this scenery even with the V4 installed. :blink:

cheers to all

Hello to all

Today I brought this scenery in simmarket, but I saw a V4 installer and a v4 stand along updater,

Is this the new update that are waiting for? because I have a heavy loost of FPS in this scenery even with the V4 installed. :blink:

cheers to all

I have exactly the same problem. With the latest patch, the FPS decrease, less FPS than the previous version. :unsure:

Regards.

Colesy93

I guess we are screaming in the desert because nobody answer since dicember.

who could help us??? :(

Hi,

I agree that the internal development team of Aerosoft could have been more responsive, it looks like they only respond in the german forum. Also my FPS are lower after applying this "performance improvement" update.

What you can try is the following:

In the folder Antalya 2010\Antalya_sc\scenery there are four files named LTAI_object_place*. Change the extension of LTAI_object_place_dense.bgl into LTAI_object_place_dense.off, start FS and check your FPS. If not happy continu with switching off LTAI_object_place_medium.bgl.

I gained a few FPS but still FPS are less then airports like LEBL, EDDM or EDDS

Rob

Good day Rob

Thanks very much I'll follow you suggest, I dont have many replays or tread because I use to read the forums for anwers about issues relative to aerosoft's product, but I dont Know read German, one of two, or Aerosoft team put more atenttion in their forums, or stop to buy products to buy a German curse.

Thanks again Rob

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hello Shaun.

Did you already got the time to contact the makers of Antalya ands ask them about the missing domestic terminal in the scenery and if they are going to add this in a patch.

Thanks in advanced.