Antalya X Initial Release Issues.

Shaun Fletcher

I have heard that the developer has developed performance improvements; no word on when they will be released though...

I'll continue to keep you all updated as progress continues...thanks for everyone's patience.

I also have the FPS drop issue.

I have noticed that the models don't have LOD. On an airport of this size I think having LOD modeling may help to improve fps. Will this be implemented in the next patch?

Thanks.

I've heard that there will also be a fs9 version produced, but the airport of Antalya has a rebuild domestic terminal, so is there coming an update for the FSX version and will the fs9 version also be changed?

• 2 weeks later...

Hello.I found some issue with Antalya.

When I taxi to runway my plane is going to crash.Elevation of the airport is wrong.

I am using FSGlobal 2010 as well.So it could be issue here.Trying to find answer but no luck.

THX for help.

• 2 weeks later...

I have AES but Antalya doesn't show on the list and the CTRL+SHIFT+W doesn't work.. but AES works everywhere else. Is this as it should be (it said that this airport has support for AES)?

What exactly does this AES lite means? Just some cars driving around or the interactive part of the AES too... catering, boarding, pushback,.?

Hello Tomaz,

Its basically vehicles etc moving around, but none of the stuff you can call up in the full blown AES.

• 4 weeks later...

Just ask and Aerosoft release it ;) Thank you ...

Just download (with FSX Vers for the futur) ...

But advises for all ... the FPS are very heavy also with FS2004 ...versus Munich ... same FPS as Orly ...

For win some FPS ... deactivated landclass folder in library ...

Sorry for my post, when I posted it Antalya X for fs9 was not yet released and I haven't been on the internet for almost one week so I couldn't know it was already released.:blush:;)

Intel Quad Core Extreme QX6800 2,93 Ghz

ASUS Striker Extreme

EVGA GeForce GTX 480 (+Overclocked Edition)

TAGAN 1300W

3Gb DDR2 RAM

1 Terabyte Seagate Barracuda

Windows XP SP3

Frames rates with Aerosoft Antalya = From 12 fps to 17 fps...

With others and/or Aerosoft sceneries = From 26 fps to 50 fps.

:unsure:

I bought this scenery and I must say it is tremendous. But when I try to edit the AFCAD file and save it I noticed that the default scenery is showing, which as far as I know is because the exclude information is located in the AFCAD file and disappears when I edit it. Is there going to be a new release with the correct parking codes and spots or is there a way to get new exclude files somehow?

• Upvote 1

I bought this scenery and I must say it is tremendous. But when I try to edit the AFCAD file and save it I noticed that the default scenery is showing, which as far as I know is because the exclude information is located in the AFCAD file and disappears when I edit it. Is there going to be a new release with the correct parking codes and spots or is there a way to get new exclude files somehow?

Hi Kristian,

I noticed that after installation there are two files in the Antalya_SC\Scenery directory: Af2_ltai.off and AF2_LTAI_withoutAICodes.bgl

After changing the files to Af2_ltai.bgl and AF2_LTAI_withoutAICodes.off you're AFCAD will contain parking codes and I assume also the exclude information.

You can give it a try.

Rob

I did. I used two programs that are called BglAnalyze9 (To extract the XML info) and BGLcomp (To make a BHL file from the XML) info. I use AFCAD to edit the Afcad file as normal and after that I add the exclude information to the Afcad file. :)

Basically what I'm doing right now is to add the information so the aircrafts park at the correct terminal (For example TUIfly at Terminal 2 and Sunexpress at Terminal 1) and the next step after that is to set the priorities sort of correct (It is kind of impossible to make it 100% in FS) and after that I'm done. :)

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...