Antalya X Initial Release Issues.

Shaun Fletcher

Hello Folks,

Please only post any initial release issues on this thread, if there graphical then please attach a screenshot with the co-ords showing so we know exactly where you are.

Please keep compliments/suggestions etc to other threads other than this one please.

Hi thanks for effort for ANTALYA scnery. Very nice job. But I saw small bug. Turkish flag reverse main entrance (old terminal). Pls if correct next update, The Turkish people are very happy.

Hallo,

First: I didn't see any AESlite as promised at the product page. AESLite means for me: driving cars and busses on the apron and outside (made by Oliver Pabst). There is also no such file in the scenery-directory.

Second: The custom trees are shimmering very badly compared with normal MS-standart-trees.

Bernhard

First: I didn't see any AESlite as promised at the product page. AESLite means for me: driving cars and busses on the apron and outside (made by Oliver Pabst). There is also no such file in the scenery-directory.

Bernhard

How is your scenery complexity set? The traffic can't be seen when it is too low. And did you check the small program to activate/deactivate the traffic?

Chris

Hi thanks for effort for ANTALYA scnery. Very nice job. But I saw small bug. Turkish flag reverse main entrance (old terminal). Pls if correct next update, The Turkish people are very happy.

Last,

36R ILS 108,10 not correct,

Correct info 18L LOC 109,75 (Not copmly ILS only LOC)

Regards.

How is your scenery complexity set? The traffic can't be seen when it is too low. And did you check the small program to activate/deactivate the traffic?

Chris

There is definatly no AESLite traffic in that scenery and no small program to activate it. Do you have it ? Or are you Beta-tester and you have seen it in the beta, so that Aerosoft has forgotten to implement it in the installer ?

The moving objects are the flags, the cranes and the excavator, but I doubt that this is AESLite :(

Bernhard

I'm now on my 4th attempt to download. It has died at ~40mb each time so far. Aerosoft still having server problems?

Edit* 4th attempt failed as well. I'm giving up for now.

• Developer

There is definatly no AESLite traffic in that scenery and no small program to activate it. Do you have it ? Or are you Beta-tester and you have seen it in the beta, so that Aerosoft has forgotten to implement it in the installer ?

The moving objects are the flags, the cranes and the excavator, but I doubt that this is AESLite :(

Bernhard

AESlite is not included in the product at the moment. There was some technical issue and after that a timeconflict and other projects and trips, so I don´t find the time to make the AES stuff yet. But to delay the release makes no sence, therefor AESlite is not important enough. When I am back in the office I will take the time, so that we can provide AESlite as an update later.

Dunno but I'm going to guess the Aeslite is only available in 2.08 which is not out yet... don't stress!

AESlite is something totally different to AES. AESlite is moving cars, buses, trucks, ships in and around the airport. AES is moving jetways, FollowMe-car, tank-trucks and so on direct around the user-aircraft.

AESlite is not included in the product at the moment. There was some technical issue and after that a timeconflict and other projects and trips, so I don´t find the time to make the AES stuff yet. But to delay the release makes no sence, therefor AESlite is not important enough. When I am back in the office I will take the time, so that we can provide AESlite as an update later.

Thanks Oliver, that's what I want to hear. But don't say, that AESlite is not important!!! It makes an airport much more better and helps in a tremendous way to enhance a living feeling of an airport.

Bernhard

Hello

I've just finished flight from Santorini to Antalya with PMDG JS41. As approaching Antalya I experienced huge FPS drop...approximately to 5 FPS making FSX a slideshow. I never experienced such poor performance before. At Santorini I had no issues at all. My computer specs are: FSX SP2, Win7 64bit, Core i7 overclocked to 4GHz, 6Gb Ram, GPU NVidia 8800GTS. I remember selecting dynamic jetways during install process. Can this be the cause of that slideshow?

Thank you for help in advance.

AESlite is not included in the product at the moment.

Maybe they should remove it from the product description than ;)

What's this about FPS drop.. again.. c'mon..

The scenery doesn't seem to be excluding the default airport as shown below

afcadoutline.jpg

So rather than at least somewhat blending into the surrounding land class, the airport seems to sit on a giant block of default airport grass.

I am also experiencing major FPS stutters, from 80fps to around 20fps while flying or panning around the scenery.

Ok, I bought it. My specs: FSX Acceleration, Win7 64bit, Core i7 overclocked to 3,8GHz, 6Gb Ram, GTX285.

I know it's big airport but the performance is not that good.. I get FPS drop to around 20 FPS anywhere at or around the airport (I even saw 15 FPS at times) and I don't even have moving jetways installed nor any airport vehicles. Oh, and yes, in default C172.

Guest eneee

1) I have got OOM and FPS problem for this Scenery.

When i have used Aerosoft EDDF Scenery with same settings i have got 40-45 FPS and Fsx is using 1,8 gb memory ....

But when i have used Antalya X , FSP is got 15-20 and memory usage is being got 2,4 Gb and getting out of memory error.

2) For Fire Hangar .....

"TESLE YAKLASMA" must be "ATEÅžLE YAKLAÅžMA" or "ATESLE YAKLASMA"

aerosoft_antalya_22.jpg

1) I have got OOM and FPS problem for this Scenery.

When i have used Aerosoft EDDF Scenery with same settings i have got 40-45 FPS and Fsx is using 1,8 gb memory ....

But when i have used Antalya X , FSP is got 15-20 and memory usage is being got 2,4 Gb and getting out of memory error.

The "LTAI_LANDCLASS_landclass.bgl" is causing the frame drops. Deactivating solves that, but logically shows some side effects.

What kind of landclass is that? I have all Scenerytech landclasses.. so I think I don't need two.. or is this Antalya's LC different? What are the side effects?

What kind of landclass is that? I have all Scenerytech landclasses.. so I think I don't need two.. or is this Antalya's LC different? What are the side effects?

First the landclass ist the default one (or the one you have installed), it looks different from the LTAI-scenery, but I don't know which one is more real.

Second a part of the default airport background is visible and third the coastline looks different as well.

The "LTAI_LANDCLASS_landclass.bgl" is causing the frame drops. Deactivating solves that, but logically shows some side effects.

Disabling this bgl had no effect on the stutters for me.