Alejandro is back

Alejandro.

Its so great to see you are back, and dealing with the sales situation. Thank you so much. It is a fantastic post you made about it. You are a true politician!:) (that was actually a compliment :blink:)

Care to elaborate on the "new process" you will use from Monday? Im very interested in this - and not always very patient Im afraid. :blush:

Is he?? dont see him here around

Look in Alejandros section - and you will see him posting yesterday...

But I know what you mean - he didnt make to this place. We still have quite a job getting the board working together - sigh!:excl:

Well it seems like we are not importain enough. I see them post on other Forums on Aerosoft.

I will give it some days more, if not improving about info i will leave

Well it seems like we are not importain enough. I see them post on other Forums on Aerosoft.

I will give it some days more, if not improving about info i will leave

WHAT???

Are you serious?

Who do you see posting elsewhere - who makes a no-show here? Please tell me. If this is the case then something serious needs to be done - right away, or I will follow you out of this board. :mad:

Well Shaun Fletcher have serval post yesterday on other Forums. And i have still questions to him in the moderator post

Mathijs Kok also have post from yesterday but not here about the sale prosess or other open questions

Once again i feel like just a name on paper.

I like to do a good job, but it is impossible to do at the moment.

We are a Board and should be informed about things

Well Shaun Fletcher have serval post yesterday on other Forums. And i have still questions to him in the moderator post

Mathijs Kok also have post from yesterday but not here about the sale prosess or other open questions

Once again i feel like just a name on paper.

I like to do a good job, but it is impossible to do at the moment.

We are a Board and should be informed about things

Oh Vaff - you mean the AF guys! Thats different. Thats very different!

Mathijs and Shaun have a lot of other stuff to do in Aerosoft - than "just" Andras Field. And we are supposed to take care of ourselves as much as possible. You cannot expect those guys to post here every day. If you look at the main AS site, you will see that Aerosoft is running smoothly in developing and publishing other add-ons than Andras Field.

I thought you meant the board members.

I will then approach the matter in the way I decided before you made the post above. But we still need to get things in gear. FAST - or my patience will run out as well.

If people dont show - they need to be thrown out on their asses. Thats my opinion. If they have good reasons for not showing, then they bloody well need to tell the other board members, so we can work around them for the time they are absent.

The way things are running right now, I feel ridiculous. I have shouted, but Im getting hoarse, and Im getting tired.

Well i expect them to log in regulary untill things are running smooth

Info is the issue here.

Well Vaff. I disagree on that one. I dont think Info is the MAIN issue here. The main issue is a board not working at all. People not showing up, not reading board posts, and not acting on anything.

I have made a long reply for you, but in the end I want to make a post of the things - so look just above this one Vaff.