MyTraffic2010

deecee

I have recently purchased via download My Traffic2010 and as yet there is no problem with that.

When I installed the program I opted not to install the Sound Patch.

However, I would now like to give this option a try but cannot find this patch to install. Was it only on the main installation?

I'm sure there must be a link somewhere.

Please could someone guide me to its location or suggest how I can install it.

Thanks

deecee.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello deecee,

Just run the installer again and see if it has a repair option, it may then give you the chance to install the sound patch.

Shaun: I neither got the Sound Patch menu on the primary installation or th repair run.

My OS is Win 7 64bit and that may be some of the reason.

How do I identify the Patch on the DVD? Or can I download it separately and install?

Shaun: I neither got the Sound Patch menu on the primary installation or th repair run.

My OS is Win 7 64bit and that may be some of the reason.

How do I identify the Patch on the DVD? Or can I download it separately and install?

Problem solved. I went into the My Traffic folder in FSX, and inside found a seperate installer for the Sound Patch. All now installed correctly, and a flight from Las Vegas to Santa Monica in the default King Air proved that the installation succeeded with a great range of call signs being heard.

Sorry to bother you.