Missing Link from AF to Aerosoft Home

I use AF homepage on my Favorit tool bar in IE browser. Would be nice with link to Aerosoft Homepage from frontpage AF ??

To check new release on news on frontpage.

I guess many like me, that have spendt a LOT of money to buy Scenery and planes from Aerosoft, check webpage regular like every day to see if updates, news.

John.

I use AF homepage on my Favorit tool bar in IE browser. Would be nice with link to Aerosoft Homepage from frontpage AF ??

To check new release on news on front page.

I guess many like me, that have spendt a LOT of money to buy Scenery and planes from Aerosoft, check webpage regular like every day to see if updates, news.

John.

John.

The Andras Field homepage, envelopes our little sim community. Aerosoft has of course developed this scenery, and keep it together when needed, but the idea is that we conduct it as much as we can ourselves.

Now - I have a short-cut to both Aerosoft and Andras Field, (along with lots of other links) In my browser(s) so I can go where I want today (hey - that was a Microsoft slogan wasn't it?) I suggest you do the same.

Lets keep Andras Field - Andras Field, and the Aerosoft homepage out of it.:mellow: