Static EHAM FSX

aliege

This scenery does not contain any static planes, all the parkings are available for AI traffichappy.gif

So, for traffic you have to use addon's like My Traffic 2010, WOAI, Ultimate Traffic 2

This scenery does not contain any static planes, all the parkings are available for AI traffichappy.gif

So, for traffic you have to use addon's like My Traffic 2010, WOAI, Ultimate Traffic 2

Hi freak,

Thats what I figerd out yet,heheheh I use MT so I have to activate it with the traffic.exe in FSX Eham adn then I see the static planes.

Regards

The Traffic.exe in the Amsterdam X folder (if you mean that one) if for AESlite, with that little tool you can turn your AESlite vehicles on or off. This has nothing to do with Static planes. Static means standing still, no movement. My Traffic 2010 adds Moving AI traffic to FS. There is no need for static planes that are standing still.

If you don't see traffic with MT active, you should post your guestion in the My Traffic Support forum.

Hello

Few days ago, I buy (download) and installed Amsterdam Schiphol X and the airport is empty of static aircraft.

What is the difference with Mega Airport Madrid Barajas, Mega Airport Lisbon X, Mega Airport Brussels X, Approaching Innsbruck X, Mega Airport Budapest X, Mega Airport Paris CDG, Stockholm Arlanda X and Mega Airport London Heathrow which I have and work fine in this feature? (fps are other kind of problem)

My add-on for traffic is My Traffic X so I thing the problem is not here. Other´s add-on for scenery and mesh I have in the flight environment are: FS Global 2008, Ground Environment USA, Ground Environment Europe, UT USA, UT Europe, plus (FYI) Active Sky X, X Pax and RCv4.

All working under Windows 7 (64 bits) and FSX SP2.

Any Help?

Thanks on advance from Madrid (Spain)

Hello ecasalduero,

I take it you didn't read all this thread correctly!!

Check the reply to the very first post ;)

Thank you Shaun,

Effectively EHAM work well with My Traffic 2010 -yesterday I bought it and change my "old" Traffic X (2006)-. But my question remain ... Why the other airports I have ...? etc. May be a wrong understood for me about what AI and Static Aircraft are. :wacko:

Best regards

• 3 months later...

Hello

I just bought the Aerosoft Mega airport Amstedam for FSX. I must say that you have done a very fine job.

But the scenery is pretty hard on my 2 year old computer, which means that my FPS are pretty low.

When I bougt the scenery i did hope that the scenery contained static aircrafts.

So I would like to ask if you have considered to put static aircrafts in the Amstedam scenery.

That way, people with older comuters could turn off AI and just use the airport with static aircrafts, which would give a bit better FPS.

Best regards

Mikkel