Fly In Ideas

Chaders

I'll see you there Mike, go easy on the new plane ;)

A formation flight sounds good to me, the more the merrier :D

Edit: Do you think we will need permission from Ole to do a formation take off?

Well if you need my approval, you got it. I am going to try my best to join you - but I have a real life meeting until at least 8 PM CET, and then I need to get home, so I might not make it - but I will try hard.

Well if you need my approval, you got it. I am going to try my best to join you - but I have a real life meeting until at least 8 PM CET, and then I need to get home, so I might not make it - but I will try hard.

Hopefully you can make it, formation flying is so much more fun with more aircraft.

Hopefully you can make it, formation flying is so much more fun with more aircraft.

Is that so?

I happen to recall a formation flight I did, all by myself few months ago, and that was fun as heck. I didnt fly into anyone, and noone screamed at me to move away.

:lol:

Is that so?

I happen to recall a formation flight I did, all by myself few months ago, and that was fun as heck. I didnt fly into anyone, and noone screamed at me to move away.

:lol:

well if your not close enough to count the rivets then your just not flying a tight enough formation dry.gif

Great to have the community coming out for events finally. I used to fly flights with another online community several months ago and we would just plan places to fly and land and then fly somewhere else and land again. No formal ATC just basic unicom traffic and more like a follow the leader approach! Nice and easy for new users so even if you dont know any atc as long as you can take off and land come on out for some fun! I will make a flight plan to LOWI and you all can just follow or we can all take our own way there. Lets have some fun!!!!

• Upvote 1