Fly In Ideas

Chaders

Heck no get that 747 off the AF without dismantling and trucking it out. (you would be surprised how often that has happened. Aircraft need a lot less space to land then to depart.)

Quote from some movie i saw recently:

Q "Is it possible?"

A "It's impossible, but it's doable"

ruud

Is it possible to upload a movie here, to prove this?

It's doable with the default 747 with default weight and fuel, as long as the winds are favorable for leaving out of runway 9, and you pretty much need to stand on the brakes and hold it while powering up. You'll never clear those trees at the end of runway 27. I don't think the queen airbus would make it. unsure.gif

• 3 weeks later...

How about we have a cub flyin. Im sure everyone that has FSX owned a cub since it comes stock. That would allow everyone to participate and the shy people could be sure it would be a nice an easy flyin since all the traffic would be pacing slow.

Yeah that sounds good!

Gents...

Lets stop the "we could" and "should we?" :wacko:

THURSDAY August 26. @ 2100 CET We meet in the gliders field in Ultralights, of any kind, but bear in mind that not all Ultralight planes are in the VAE hanger, (I dont even know which ones are, but Ill find out) so you might show up in a default Trike on other´s monitors, if you wear something extravagant. :o

C U there :D

Gents...

Lets stop the "we could" and "should we?" :wacko:

THURSDAY August 26. @ 2100 CET We meet in the gliders field in Ultralights, of any kind, but bear in mind that not all Ultralight planes are in the VAE hanger, (I dont even know which ones are, but Ill find out) so you might show up in a default Trike on other´s monitors, if you wear something extravagant. :o

C U there :D

Im gonna be a tad late. Prolly around ½ hour or so, maybe even 45 minutes, but I WILL be there, regardless of who else will.

So see you, later - aligator! :lol:

Thank you guys. I enjoyed myself a lot too. Unfortunately real life caught up with me, in the shape of my youngest waking up, and needing me to be there, but I liked to do the circuits until then with you. You learn a little every time, and flying circuits in the dark, was more fun that I thought it would be.

Trying to do the right calls was a load of fun, and listening to you guys was a blast, so all in all, thank you.

I hope we will be more on the next one.

And by the way - the next fly in - will be next Thursday. Same time and all. I am celebrating the new AAClub clubhouse, and invite everyone to join me IN Cessna 172´s, with Andras Field Aviation Club livery on. I will talk to Craig to arrange that this can be done.

Ill post more info on the event - tomorrow, in the AA-Club forum.

C U all there :lol:

Thanks Mike - now we only need 8 more - and we will be 10. laugh.gif

Well it was just myself and 1 other. blink.gif Lets go guys get your butts in gearbiggrin.gif All kidding aside I will make plans to be there same time same place next week and following weeks since im out of work. If anyone wants to join me your more than welcome to. If anyone wants to get together and do flying anyother time please post it here. Thursday Sept 9th 3pm EST Be there or be square

Click to View Slide Show

th_2010-9-2_13-44-51-384.jpg

Thanks Mike - now we only need 8 more - and we will be 10. laugh.gif

Well it was just myself and 1 other. blink.gif Lets go guys get your butts in gearbiggrin.gif All kidding aside I will make plans to be there same time same place next week and following weeks since im out of work. If anyone wants to join me your more than welcome to. If anyone wants to get together and do flying anyother time please post it here. Thursday Sept 9th 3pm EST Be there or be square

Click to View Slide Show

Click to View Slide Show

I will do my outhermost best to be there tonight. Any theme? Any special planes? Or just be there?

Im gonna try my best to be there because I am now getting flight training from VAE and im getting a lesson this afternoon est. Hope to see people out. I definetly think we can "KISS" for now "Keep It Simple Stupid" for all the new people to get on and start getting a feel for it. I would just say show up in something small ga. Cessna's and such.

Cheers

Im gonna try my best to be there because I am now getting flight training from VAE and im getting a lesson this afternoon est. Hope to see people out. I definetly think we can "KISS" for now "Keep It Simple Stupid" for all the new people to get on and start getting a feel for it. I would just say show up in something small ga. Cessna's and such.

Cheers

Well guys, I cannot connect to neither Teamspeak nor Squakwin, so I guess no online flying for me tonight. Darn.:angry: