ILS Freq RWY 27

mopperle

• Deputy Sheriffs

Question about the ILS Frequency:

The manual and the chart says 100.55, but when I look at the airport data in FSC it says 110.55 :unsure:

So what is the correct frequency?

Question about the ILS Frequency:

The manual and the chart says 100.55, but when I look at the airport data in FSC it says 110.55 :unsure:

So what is the correct frequency?

Thanks for spotting this! 110.55 seems to be the most likely (as 100.55 is not a valid ILS frequency). I will double check this today and let Aerosoft know of the typo for the next release of the docs.

thanks ever so much!

JaneRachel

• Deputy Sheriffs

Thanks for spotting this! 110.55 seems to be the most likely (as 100.55 is not a valid ILS frequency). I will double check this today and let Aerosoft know of the typo for the next release of the docs.

thanks ever so much!

JaneRachel

Just cheched it by flying to Andras and 110.55 is the correct frequency.

• Deputy Sheriffs

But MS ATC advice you RWY 28 instead of RWY 27 ;-)

Maybe this is the same problem that forces the MS logbook to recognize a landing on EAFW instead of EAFS.

BTW I never use MS ATC ;)

Maybe this is the same problem that forces the MS logbook to recognize a landing on EAFW instead of EAFS.

BTW I never use MS ATC ;)

thanks guys, I will have Ole fire the MS ATC Controller ;)