Taxiing Catalina impossible

Just like in the Andras Field movie on YouTube, I decided to take my own Catalina out for a walk on Andras Field. However, I found out that it wasn't easy! The wings of the aircraft didn't fit between the lamppost next to the taxiway, so I would suggest to move them even further to the sides. Also, getting into the water using the slipway didn't look that good as can be seen in the movie, but getting out of the water is just impossible without using slew. Will this issue be dealt with in an update? To me, Andras Field really is like a playground for the Catalina and getting in and out of the water is just a cool thing to do!

Actually, I do know that the ramps were changed a bit... however, I offer a better proposal in order to better facilitate ramp use. Do one of the following:

1) Extend the length of the ramps, which has the effect of making the slope less steep

or

2) Create a longer slope with no "curve," as as the access from the airpark.

I will state however that when I filmed it in the video, I filmed it live.

Just like in the Andras Field movie on YouTube, I decided to take my own Catalina out for a walk on Andras Field. However, I found out that it wasn't easy! The wings of the aircraft didn't fit between the lamppost next to the taxiway, so I would suggest to move them even further to the sides. Also, getting into the water using the slipway didn't look that good as can be seen in the movie, but getting out of the water is just impossible without using slew. Will this issue be dealt with in an update? To me, Andras Field really is like a playground for the Catalina and getting in and out of the water is just a cool thing to do!

I have passed the problem on to the developer. Ill report back when I know more. ;)

Thank you!

For now, I'd like to know if anyone actually IS able to get out of the water by using the slipway and what realism settings he (or she?) is using? Maybe my settings are just wrong. I tried the Carenado Cessna Stationair Amphibian and unlike with the Catalina, I couldn't even get INTO the water without problems.

By the way, don't get me wrong: I really like Andras Field! It's a great place to enjoy my GA aircraft!

Is nobody else experiencing this problem or is just nobody flying the Cat or any other amphibian airplane around Andras Field? I really hope the issue will be solved, but I doubt if the developer will look at it just for me, since nobody else seems to have this problem. So please post if you're experiencing the problem with the slipways and/or post your solution to it.;)

Thank you.:)

Guest Hodge001

Hi

Having just attempted using the slipway to get back to the airfield with the Cat, I can confirm that it is not only you that has a problem with getting the Cat onto dry land, but I have yet to try getting her from dry land to getting her feet wet, and considering the drop off on the slip I do not think any of my attempts will be pretty, as for taxing between the lamp standards, it could have been my view points origin, but she seemed to just about fit between them, could I ask do you have a twin throttle arrangement for the Cat, I only ask as I find it a lot easier when you can add to the lateral control of the Cat using differential throttles.

Jim Hodkinson