I was a beta Tester, but still bought the product..

Hi Mathijs and the team,

As quoted from the manual,

Tester: Several Good folks who will all be getting a copy

Well I did test the product in its Beta stages. So does this apply to me? Because I have literally just bought the product this evening..

Regards,

Tristan

I agree with Vaff.

I know that Beta testers always get a free copy of the product they beta test - at Aerosoft that is - I cannot say for other developers. So if you did betatest Andras Field, then go to the beta forum and post to Mathijs there, or send a mail through the normal Aerosoft channels. And good luck with it.;)

• Aerosoft

Hi Mathijs and the team,

As quoted from the manual,

Tester: Several Good folks who will all be getting a copy

Well I did test the product in its Beta stages. So does this apply to me? Because I have literally just bought the product this evening..

Regards,

Tristan

I am sorry to hear that Tristan, as far as I know the beta testers were contacted. Let me make it up to you with another freebie. I'll ask Shaun to contact you.

• 1 month later...

Hej Tristan ,

Okie Dokie , kan du kontakta mig på support@aerosoft.com och nämna denna tråd vill och jag skickar er några instruktioner.

[/ Quote]

Hello.I have a problem with my City bus simulator 2010 New york Registration-Key.

I installed the game and now it needs a Reg-key.

i put it in and i Write in my (Last name).

After that i press the Registration button and then it says: System error (3) wrong user name.

Help me please.

I sended a mail To you Aerosoft and i hope you Can help me.

Thank you!