Fuel pumps at Andras?

retnavycpo

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Did fuel pumps ever get added to the field? I see the fuel station for cars in the housing area, but not anything near the terminal.

Thanks.

Pete

I think there should be one also on the other side of the field, where the military side is.

Since we taxi our aircraft down that road to our homes, why not just add fuel boxes and use them? cool.gif

Well, I was thinking there should be a central refuel station near the terminal.

Since we taxi our aircraft down that road to our homes, why not just add fuel boxes and use them? cool.gif

Bruce,

Since version 1.04 there are four places on the field to get fuel.

Perhaps the easiest for you is the petrol station, right in front of the airpark.

But there is one near the restaurant and there are two others, including the amphib-field.

Andras

Bruce,

Since version 1.04 there are four places on the field to get fuel.

Perhaps the easiest for you is the petrol station, right in front of the airpark.

But there is one near the restaurant and there are two others, including the amphib-field.

Andras

The ones on the main Airfield must be invisable ones as I can't see them!!

The ones on the main Airfield must be invisable ones as I can't see them!!

Hi,

A dirty way to see them is:

Add this to the scenery section of your fsx.cfg file.

[sCENERY]

ShowTriggers=1

You will see them as ugly green boxes wherever they are...

Andras

Found the one using your suggestion on the main airfield to the rear left of the Heli Pads. None on the main apron though which I would have thought there would have been at least one. Is there an option to call up a fuel truck? Never tried so may have a look into that one.