Andras Aviation club forming - Come join the fun

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm still waiting for my card. Ole, did you receive my request Wednesday? smile.gif

I did - and as you can read, I tell people to please be patient for a couple of days. I update the member library about 3 times a week, and send out cards. Yours will be in the next batch. ;)

No reason to be sarchastic with the reply, emails do get lost in cyberspace now and then. blush.gif

Bruce

Not being seachastic at all. I was in fact referring to post #43 Click here where I ask people to have a few days patience. This was what I meant you could read. ;) Not talking about your ability to read. Sorry if it came out that way. :D

Guess we could always change our profile location to something like xx Dowson Lane, or whichever street you're on. I think adding it to the card would be crowding the information line on the bottom. If someone's card just said plot 30, it would be difficult to find without looking at the map.

I am just wondering Ole, if it is possible somehow to add the Plotnumber on the Card if you own one. That way, we can easily visit each other :)

Alexander

It is not at all difficult. You are on AF32 I see. Ill edit your card ASAP.:)

Ole

Thanks Ole, this is very much appreciated  :)

And Bruce, I have the map allways open when on andrasfield, like I have charts for every other airport i am flying - so at least for me it is not an issue here  ;)