Andras Aviation club forming - Come join the fun

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Ole,

To be a member of the club, do I have to be a financial member who has bought houses or hangers ? blush.gif If not, I would like to become a member. I've been following Andras Fields with great interest and maybe one day I'll be able to buy my own plot. rolleyes.gif

Cheers Pierre

Hi Ole,

To be a member of the club, do I have to be a financial member who has bought houses or hangers ? blush.gif If not, I would like to become a member. I've been following Andras Fields with great interest and maybe one day I'll be able to buy my own plot. rolleyes.gif

Cheers Pierre

All you need to have is the Andras Field software. Without it, a membership here is of little value. You do not need to buy ANY other things, no plots/ hangers/houses. If you DO buy any plot etc. I can put your plot nr. on your membercard, but you dont need to at all.

Throw me a mail (airport@andrasfield.com) if you want to be member. ^_^

Ole

A brief message to all.

I keep getting mails where people ask if it is still possible to become member of the AAClub.

YES - it is ALWAYS possible to become member. Just keep dropping me an email (aaclub@andrasfield.com) and I will list you and send you a member card as fast as I can. Please have a couple of days patience though. :lol:

And to all those who have become members already! Thanks for joining, and thanks for all the greetings about it, here in this thread. Much appreciated! ;)

A brief message to all.

I keep getting mails where people ask if it is still possible to become member of the AAClub.

YES - it is ALWAYS possible to become member. Just keep dropping me an email (aaclub@andrasfield.com) and I will list you and send you a member card as fast as I can. Please have a couple of days patience though. :lol:

And to all those who have become members already! Thanks for joining, and thanks for all the greetings about it, here in this thread. Much appreciated! ;)

Hi Ole,

I sent you an email to airport@andrasfield.com at 12.07.2010.

Is my member card still in work or do you need a new email from me to aaclub@andrasfield.com?

Thanks,

Falling

Hi Ole,

I sent you an email to airport@andrasfield.com at 12.07.2010.

Is my member card still in work or do you need a new email from me to aaclub@andrasfield.com?

Thanks,

Falling

My mistake. Im very sorry. :blush: I have just sent your Members Card to your email address.

Welcome to the club. :D

My mistake. Im very sorry. :blush: I have just sent your Members Card to your email address.

Welcome to the club. :D

No Problem.

Now I have it and the card is great. Thank you!

A brief message to all.

YES - it is ALWAYS possible to become member. Just keep dropping me an email (aaclub@andrasfield.com) and I will list you and send you a member card as fast as I can. Please have a couple of days patience though. laugh.gif

And to all those who have become members already! Thanks for joining, and thanks for all the greetings about it, here in this thread. Much appreciated! wink.gif

ohmy.gif Ole, I just sent a copy of the application for membership that I sent to airport@andrasfield.com to the email address you provided recently aaclub@andrasfield.com

Best Regards

FYI:

For members of the club, I will post one or two flight briefings a week in this forum, with small tasks and background stories, so that you have some things to do here at Andras Fields. Most of these briefings will be single "missions", like transporting something from A to B, some will have a small file attached with a tiny addition to your addon-folder, some will be multiple task storylines.

In return, post snapshots from the flights in the threads (if this is allowed), or else I will ask Aerosoft if it is possible to have our own briefing forum, where we can show off what we did :-)

FYI:

For members of the club, I will post one or two flight briefings a week in this forum, with small tasks and background stories, so that you have some things to do here at Andras Fields. Most of these briefings will be single "missions", like transporting something from A to B, some will have a small file attached with a tiny addition to your addon-folder, some will be multiple task storylines.

In return, post snapshots from the flights in the threads (if this is allowed), or else I will ask Aerosoft if it is possible to have our own briefing forum, where we can show off what we did :-)

Hi darem

Feel free to post screens here. I will do the same.

Now I see that you have taken the liberty of being active in this club - on your own. I highly appreciate this. Thanks.

Perhaps you would like to talk to me about stuff to do in the AA-Club? My mail is always open, I can provide you with my MSN address, if you would like to talk one-on-one with me some time, about it. I could always use a good man to help out with the club. My idea was only to be "secretary" and handle the membercards and stuff, but I need a good man to be the "Headmaster"

Hope to hear from you.