Andras Aviation club forming - Come join the fun

Hi all Andras Field fans.

We are very proud to announce a members club in Andras Field.

The Andras Aviation Club (or AA club for short)

AAClub.JPG

:blush: ) is on my wish list.

Details will follow shortly, but I have a strong belief that thursday evening beer meetings will be among the activities, and online meetings on the set (Im pleading to Jane here

Membership is free (for now anyway) so hurry and send an email to me (airport@andrasfield.com) and I will issue you with a membercard (a logo that you can put in your signature for all to see. :lol:

You will be given a member number of course, and low numbers are still avaliable, so hurry now. Remember to mail me for membership!B)

Ideas for activities are also strongly appreciated! <_<

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AAClub.JPG

blush.gif ) is on my wish list.

Details will follow shortly, but I have a strong belief that thursday evening beer meetings will be among the activities, and online meetings on the set (Im pleading to Jane here

Membership is free (for now anyway) so hurry and send an email to me (airport@andrasfield.com) and I will issue you with a membercard (a logo that you can put in your signature for all to see. laugh.gif

You will be given a member number of course, and low numbers are still avaliable, so hurry now. Remember to mail me for membership!cool.gif

Ideas for activities are also strongly appreciated! dry.gif

count me in!

As per your request I attach a new suggestion for the card. Hope you like it.

ruud

AAClub.JPG

blush.gif ) is on my wish list.

Membership is free (for now anyway) so hurry and send an email to me (airport@andrasfield.com) and I will issue you with a membercard (a logo that you can put in your signature for all to see. laugh.gif

You will be given a member number of course, and low numbers are still avaliable, so hurry now. Remember to mail me for membership!cool.gif

Ideas for activities are also strongly appreciated! dry.gif

I forgot the card mad.gif

post-31921-12788394768_thumb.jpg

Thank you for signing up guys.

Tomorrow I will issue member cards and send them to you. BUT ONLY if you sent me a mail. Only this way can I keep track of who and when. So if you "just" wrote a reply post here, then please do as I said in the initial post, and send me a mail (airport@andrasfield.com)

Thank you for your patience!

It might be late, as Im pretty swamped right now, but I promised to make the cards today, and I will. If you turn in early, then look in your PM´s or your mailboxes tommorrow morning, and your card will be there, along with a link to insert your member card in your signature line.

hi ole,

what kind of information do you need in the mail for the membership?

greetings

Just the name you want on your card I think. Real name, nickname or both... your choice...

Correct me if I'm wrong Ole...

Ideas for activities are also strongly appreciated! <_<

I think the first activity can be getting to know the members... I can host a standard FSX multiplayer session (or if AS would kindly enable us a permanent multiplayer host it is even better) and just set all users and definitions to see each other as real as can be (aircraft, models, etc). I can assist with this as well, if we have a proffessional FSX tweaker in the team it will be great. Then we can have a chat (set TeamSpeak 3 host as well and have some guest rooms?) I think there is a great deal of potential setting our club with a multiplayer and teamspeak server, we can start maybe some navigation chalanges in teams to see around and be familiar with the area... just some ideas, hope you guys like some of them.

I think the first activity can be getting to know the members... I can host a standard FSX multiplayer session (or if AS would kindly enable us a permanent multiplayer host it is even better) and just set all users and definitions to see each other as real as can be (aircraft, models, etc). I can assist with this as well, if we have a proffessional FSX tweaker in the team it will be great. Then we can have a chat (set TeamSpeak 3 host as well and have some guest rooms?) I think there is a great deal of potential setting our club with a multiplayer and teamspeak server, we can start maybe some navigation chalanges in teams to see around and be familiar with the area... just some ideas, hope you guys like some of them.

So will multiplayer sessions at Andras be through standard FSX server connection instead of VATSIM type? I hope so.

Teamspeak 3 is a great program too.

NC

So will multiplayer sessions at Andras be through standard FSX server connection instead of VATSIM type? I hope so.

Teamspeak 3 is a great program too.

NC

I did not mean it to be instead, but as an addition, only for our Andras Aviation Club. We can later expand it, but I guess we are willing to be recognized by the simulation networks as soon as possible. Also, having multiplayer activities from time to time other than VATSIM or IVAO releases us from following all ATC procedured and we can invent some real FUN activities... my opinion of course

Just the name you want on your card I think. Real name, nickname or both... your choice...

thanks for your help ...

You are correct Lars.

People wanting to be members just need to mail me with their name and/or username in here, and Ill work my magic.

You are correct Lars.

People wanting to be members just need to mail me with their name and/or username in here, and Ill work my magic.

Ok, thats sounds good. Sign me up, please.

You have got new Mail... :)

So I have finished the first membercards, and sent them out.

IF you should have had one, and didnt get one, then mail me, and Ill correct this.

IF you got a card but it was wrong somehow, then mail me and Ill correct this.

IF you have problems of any kind - then post here or mail me and Ill try to help.

I sat up until 3.45 AM to finish them all, so please be kind if I made mistakes.

:wacko:

So I have finished the first membercards, and sent them out.

IF you should have had one, and didnt get one, then mail me, and Ill correct this.

IF you got a card but it was wrong somehow, then mail me and Ill correct this.

IF you have problems of any kind - then post here or mail me and Ill try to help.

I sat up until 3.45 AM to finish them all, so please be kind if I made mistakes.

:wacko:

Thanks for the Andras Aviation Club Membercard Ole!

Great work! :)

Thank you, looks great!

looking forward to reading your opinion regarding the multiplayer and teamspeak3 setup, can Aerosoft assist with this?