A thought

Vaff

Ok i know we are in the beginning and people are new to the job in the board, but i think we need to speed things up. Like my post about a question from Fscene

I need some inputs there from you all!! also from Aerosoft!!

We need to work faster so we get happy customer!! If you do not have time to use a small time to read trough forum then you should give the chair to another one.

Ok i know we are in the beginning and people are new to the job in the board, but i think we need to speed things up. Like my post about a question from Fscene

I need some inputs there from you all!! also from Aerosoft!!

We need to work faster so we get happy customer!! If you do not have time to use a small time to read trough forum then you should give the chair to another one.

I agree Vaff!

Lets see now this Soccer WC Finals, summer-with-temperatures-in-the-upper-crazy-field weekend is over - if people will show up more regular.

I need to talk to Alejandro badly, so I hope he reads this too.

And now I need to talk to Jane also (thanks for the MSN conversation the other day - I hope we can do it soon again, so we can sort a few things out - I need your help and Im desperate to hear some of your ideas for events :))

Hi Ole,

I am keen to get started on the events too. I am around pretty much all of the time on MSN (although I often show hidden, so just page me please)

I would like to confirm a date for the welcome event with you.

all the best

JaneRachel

Hi Ole,

I am keen to get started on the events too. I am around pretty much all of the time on MSN (although I often show hidden, so just page me please)

I would like to confirm a date for the welcome event with you.

all the best

JaneRachel

And just today, Im out of town of course... sigh! only this brief online session as I cannot live without being online for more than a few hours at a time. LOL

But tommorrow, Ill try to get in touch with you for sure, so we can work it all out. I look very much forward to hearing what you have...

im realy suprised of the lack of answers from Aerosoft!! If we gonna run this we need inputs from you aswell!!

im realy suprised of the lack of answers from Aerosoft!! If we gonna run this we need inputs from you aswell!!

I'll wager that Aerosoft are wanting "us" to get on with it as much as possible without needing input from them. Obviously there will be desicions that need "authorisation" from on high but as long as the board members have a concencus on whatever the issue is then my feeling is that Aerosoft will go along with it.

I'll wager that Aerosoft are wanting "us" to get on with it as much as possible without needing input from them. Obviously there will be desicions that need "authorisation" from on high but as long as the board members have a concencus on whatever the issue is then my feeling is that Aerosoft will go along with it.

Correct :)

Dont employ chefs just to cook oneself ;)

Correct :)

Dont employ chefs just to cook oneself ;)

Actually I think thats a bit unfair. :huh:

First of all Vaff had a point in weather FSScene could get a subforum - and that NEEDED an AS answer if it was to be a yes. The lack of ANY answers frustrated Vaff and thats understandable. :mad:

And secondly. When you employ amateur chefs, it is not standard that you leave them alone from day one. As a employer you would keep close proximity and give advice - and if they get frustrated - you would jump in - in the beginning, so that your employed chefs would gain confidence.

Problem is that most of us are NOT real life board members and when we also experience that there are things - like the sales situation - that seem to frustrate the users, and nothing much is done about it, even when a newly appointed boardmember cry for help, then its not good policy to leave the boat sailing on its own.

Like I said before - and like Jane said also - its real people and their real money we play with here, so even if its fun, we need to treat it seriously.

That said - I agree completely that we - the board - need to work things out for ourselves - that IS what we are hired to do - but teething problems needs a tender parent to sooth. :mecry_s:

Well it would be easy to handle things if we had proper info on what we are able to do.

Like the question from Fscene. None of us at that time where able to make an subforum for that type of thing.

I been sitting in a few Flightsim boards for some years so i know what im talking about.

I also see that the board member will have diffrent status on this Forum, thats not good. You give two of the Board members Moderator status on all subforums but the rest will be spread between the rest. The moderator thing isnt a big issue for me but, as i sayd that makes diffrent status on the board members.