Tow car

Dear all,

I'm thinking how I would be able to get my Cessna Mustang from my property to stand at apron without engines running, so I won't be bothering neighbours with those fans running. Is there some addon for FSX like tow car? I don't want to use slew controls, because I have my deadzones set to null and usually after pressing Y I get some random movement. Thanks for any ideas.

Best Regards

Ivan

As far as I could see you don't need any credits for AES at Andras field. You only need to install AES and can activate it for free.

I haven't tried if it is including tow trucks though.

• Aerosoft

I'm afraid this is something that works better in text then in the sim. The electric pullers were something we invented and they do not really are there because FSX does not allow something like that right now. I will however see is we can do something with AES!

I'm afraid this is something that works better in text then in the sim. The electric pullers were something we invented and they do not really are there because FSX does not allow something like that right now. I will however see is we can do something with AES!

That would be great if you could implement such a thing to AES. Have a nice summer evening!

I wouldn't worry about upsetting the neighbours who would move to an airpark if they didn't like the sound of aircraft. I for one have little sympathy for folk who move next to an airport then get on to their MP complaining about the noise ;)

• Aerosoft

I wouldn't worry about upsetting the neighbours who would move to an airpark if they didn't like the sound of aircraft. I for one have little sympathy for folk who move next to an airport then get on to their MP complaining about the noise ;)

Yes but they got kids etc..