Events Forum

Hello,

I have been trying to create an account on the default Gamespy through MS FSX, but I keep getting an error that says your password must be less than 16 characters and in alphanumeric format, and my password has less than 16 and I use leters and numbers,. Does anyone know what is happening, I've tried enabling ports in my fire wall (Zone Alarm) and I keep getting errors, Please help. Thanks,

Rockitglider :)

Hi Rockitglider, We dont actually use gamespy. If you wish to participate in our online events then you will need to register with VAE (its free). See this thread for all the information about VAE.

Any questions then ask, we dont bite :lol:

Hi Rockitglider, We dont actually use gamespy. If you wish to participate in our online events then you will need to register with VAE (its free). See this thread for all the information about VAE.

Any questions then ask, we dont bite :lol:

Hello Matt,

Thanks for the quick reply, Do you know if I should install the 32bit or 64bit version of Teamspeak, I ask because I run 64bit windows 7, but the FSX is installed as 32bit program. Thanks again for the quick reply, I got on the site you linked me to and registered, just waiting now for comformation.

See ya, Rockitglider :)

Hello Matt,

Thanks for the quick reply, Do you know if I should install the 32bit or 64bit version of Teamspeak, I ask because I run 64bit windows 7, but the FSX is installed as 32bit program. Thanks again for the quick reply, I got on the site you linked me to and registered, just waiting now for comformation.

See ya, Rockitglider :)

Is that teamspeak 2? As far as I know VAE are using an old version of teamspeak that they give you a link to when registered. Im also x64 but the version liked two didnt specify how many bits it was lol.

Is that teamspeak 2? As far as I know VAE are using an old version of teamspeak that they give you a link to when registered. Im also x64 but the version liked two didnt specify how many bits it was lol.

Thanks for your help Matt, I'm all setup. I guess the bit thing doesn't matter.

See ya, Rockitglider