FSAddon Publishing joins

Hi all,

I am happy to tell you that FSAddon Publishing has acquired a commercial plot too, courtesy of Mathijs, joining our friends and competitors.

We are now also starting to sell our products on Aerosoft's shop, so you'll see more of us here in future.

We'll throw a housewarming party as soon as we're fully ready and installed. I guess you'll have to do with our billboard for the time being, as we are moving our main offices to France for the summer ;-)

Andras Field is, just like our own Emma Field, a wonderful idea and I am sure it will 'fly' !

When we will eventually finish and publish the new Emma Field X we'll make sure that both 'clubs' connect somehow !

Happy to be here,

Francois

Hi all,

I am happy to tell you that FSAddon Publishing has acquired a commercial plot too, courtesy of Mathijs, joining our friends and competitors.

We are now also starting to sell our products on Aerosoft's shop, so you'll see more of us here in future.

We'll throw a housewarming party as soon as we're fully ready and installed. I guess you'll have to do with our billboard for the time being, as we are moving our main offices to France for the summer ;-)

Andras Field is, just like our own Emma Field, a wonderful idea and I am sure it will 'fly' !

When we will eventually finish and publish the new Emma Field X we'll make sure that both 'clubs' connect somehow !

Happy to be here,

Francois

Hi Francois!

nice to see you here. It's quite hot on the field now, but our office has airco. They summoned me to wash the Cessna, but

as long as it's not going to rain I'm not going to wash.

See you at your party!

ruud

• Aerosoft

Hi Francois!

nice to see you here. It's quite hot on the field now, but our office has airco. They summoned me to wash the Cessna, but

as long as it's not going to rain I'm not going to wash.

See you at your party!

ruud

If you want to save water, just taxi to the lake ramp and use the pump we got installed there.

If you want to save water, just taxi to the lake ramp and use the pump we got installed there.

Could NOT find the pump.

Thanks to the help of a friendly farmer, we got her out.

As shiny as...... well, we might need a new one.

Thanks for nothing Mathijs!

post-31921-127874962776_thumb.jpg

Hi all,

Happy to be here,

Francois

Hi Francois,

I am happy to read you'll be on Aerosoft shop, this is great.

Your products are great, I purchased Tongass and Vancouver and enjoy them much.

sent a PM off-topic...