AES 2.07 small fix

Oliver FYI I started looking at my other airports KORD, KLGA etc, with AES 2.07 it seems that all of their jet ways have been wiped out with the new AES 2.07. Whats going on.

• Developer

Oliver FYI I started looking at my other airports KORD, KLGA etc, with AES 2.07 it seems that all of their jet ways have been wiped out with the new AES 2.07. Whats going on.

I think, you problem is based somewhere on you installation, as you have installed your FS below C:\Program Files, you may run into a Vista/Win7 UAC Problem. Check you Virtual Store, or try to start the fs in Admin Compatible mode.

I think, you problem is based somewhere on you installation, as you have installed your FS below C:\Program Files, you may run into a Vista/Win7 UAC Problem. Check you Virtual Store, or try to start the fs in Admin Compatible mode.

Ok , I have Windows Xp. Why would only this new 2.07 wipe out everything. How do I run this trouble shooting thing now.

Ok , I have Windows Xp. Why would only this new 2.07 wipe out everything. How do I run this trouble shooting thing now.

Ok, I dis-engaged all of my AES FSX airports. When I viewed the scenery all the jet-ways were there. I will now re-install 2.07 again. Please tell me Im not the only one going through this. If anyone can help, Im all ears.

• Developer

KBOS and MYNN still O.O.S. Got everything else to work.

Here that answer of imaginesim related to the MYNN Problem:

No additions or changes with the V2 version of MYNN BGL files (just

alterations to files that keep the same file names). The jetway file is

still "jetways_active_01.bgl", so the user must have a faulty MYNN

installation. He should uninstall then re-install his MYNN airport.

If the Jetways_active_01.BGL file is missing on your harddisk, something is wrong with your installation and that's why AES will not identify the scenery.

Regarding Boston: I have checked the Version 3.1, no issue here. When the jetways are not displayed, it mean that the AES Bgl is in place and excludes the original once, but by any reason, AES is not loading correct here. The only idea I have at the moment is, that there are files mixed with older versions. So please check, if all BGL Files below ..\aerosoft\AES\Scenery have a filedate later then 7.7.2010.

Oliver,

I humbly appologize for my ignorance. I was downloading the old version of VTBS. I dowmnloaded then right version and it worked ok> I am SO sorry to take up your time! yOUR right, mpst o0f the time it is us who doesn't do thing s rigtht. I feel for u haqving to put up with ud dumb**es!!

Moe Works

So now AES works as it should in VTB armi_tic project 2010, doesn't it?

Tic

AES 2.07 is now available.

In the Installer you maybe have downloaded until today 9. July 7:10 UTC, had a small bug, where jetways are not displayed correct at some airports.

This is now fix in the installer, so please redownload the installer here and just run it again for FS9 and/or FSX.

Or, you unzip the attached file to the <FS9/FSX>\Aerosoft\AES\SCENERY Directory and replace the old one. After restarting the FS the problem is solved.

for AES 2.07 only!

The link for redownload is broken

http://www.aerosoft2.de/downloads/aes/AS_Airport-Enhancement-Services_V207.zip

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

I have another problem with 2.07. Even when engines are stopped and the parking brakes set, even with ctrl+shift+F10 a I have the message "ser parking brakes and etc...."

What can I do?

Thank's

Yves

PS / Inever had this problem with 2.06

• Developer

Nothing changed in this part between 2.06 and 2.07, so doublecheck if your really set the brakes correct, related to the used aircraft it could happen, when you have hydraulic press, that the parkingbrakes to close.

Nothing changed in this part between 2.06 and 2.07, so doublecheck if your really set the brakes correct, related to the used aircraft it could happen, when you have hydraulic press, that the parkingbrakes to close.

Hi Oliver,

I've done some flying after upgrading to 2.07.

Is it possible that - somewhere - the "regional" marshaller's voices are not working ?

Last night, for instance, I was at the newly added LICJ, but the voice was the default one.

Did something change about this ?

By the way, I freely sent you (through mr. Shaun @ Aerosoft) some german accented marshaller's voices, to expand the regional voice collection, did you got them ?

Thanks and best regards,

Eugenio.

• 1 month later...

Dear supporter,

i have a problem on aes. pls have a look at the pic i attach. at first i have version 2.05 and then i install the new version 2.07. and then it come out this problem. pls help me to solve it.

thanks,

Lim

post-32272-046556600 1286153598_thumb.pn

• Developer

Dear supporter,

i have a problem on aes. pls have a look at the pic i attach. at first i have version 2.05 and then i install the new version 2.07. and then it come out this problem. pls help me to solve it.

thanks,

Lim

Then something went wrong with the installation, maybe the files could not be overwriten. Try to run the AES 2.07 installer again "as Administator"

But try a reinstall with AES 2.08, it is released today.

Then something went wrong with the installation, maybe the files could not be overwriten. Try to run the AES 2.07 installer again "as Administator"

But try a reinstall with AES 2.08, it is released today.

i am still facing the same problem. the same thing coming out. althought i run as administator but i could not see those aiport tht i have use in aes such as dubai, phuket, milan and others. so shall i uninstall it and how could i uninstall? any other way to solve it?

Lim

i am still facing the same problem. the same thing coming out. althought i run as administator but i could not see those aiport tht i have use in aes such as dubai, phuket, milan and others.

after i try to install the 2.08 and it still have the same problem. as i run the administator, i went to the airport and the airport aerobridge is missing. it show me a notice tht AES VERSION INCOMPATIBILITY FOUND. RUN INSTALLER OF AES VERSION 2.08. i have run 5 times and still the same problem came out.

so shall i uninstall it and how could i uninstall? any other way to solve it?

Lim

post-32272-097144100 1286373774_thumb.pn