Email Adress

Vaff

I see from the www.andrasfield.com in contact that we got our own email adresses. Do you have any info on how we can log in to the mail account?

Well sorry to hear this Sebastiaan - Im sure it will be corrected! :rolleyes:

BUT - I have been given an email address and I have been told that the mails will be forwarded to my private email address, but they DONT! Several people state that they have sent me mails, but I havent gotten any - yet! :blink:

Could this be fixed too please - or could we get access to the mails some other way.

Its pretty important :excl:

Let's get a list together here of all the @andrasfield.com email addresses that need to be set up and the corresponding private email address each must forward to. Once we have the whole set I will chase Mathijs to sort it out in one go.

Let's get a list together here of all the @andrasfield.com email addresses that need to be set up and the corresponding private email address each must forward to. Once we have the whole set I will chase Mathijs to sort it out in one go.

Well apart from the airport@andrasfield.com (this one WORKS - I get mails now) I would like to have one more mail address:

aaclub@andrasfield.com (for the Andras Aviation Club of course) and I would want it forwarded to oandreasen@gmail.com

Why do we not get acess to the webmail of this accounts? I would like to be able to use my private email for private use

my events@ email seems not to be forwarded. I sent myself a test and it seems to be somewhere in cyberspace.

If it could be forwarded please to janerachel1@btinternet.com.

In the interim, if any board members would like to contact me by mail please feel free to use my address above

all the best

JaneRachel

• Aerosoft