Begging for the EvolveAI A319!

calasanvicente

Hello Guys,

First of all, a thank you to everyone on this forum. I have often queried several matters, and all have been solved with help from everyone here.

I do though, have what I call a problem. Due to having to do a full re-install, I lost my Base model for the EvolveAI A319. Now I am aware, that it has been updated to the DJC, but after so many times, I cannot get it to work! I had no problem with the EvolveAI, so wondered if anybody on here who has it, could send me the model of the EvolveAI, NOT the DJC?

Many thanks, look forward to hearing from you.

It looks like the evolveai model is no more: http://www.projectai.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=55330

I guess the only way to find it would be to trawl through all of the world-of-ai packages.

I know you probably already have, but check your .cfg. You never know, there might be something you missed, name of textures, model name etc.

Only other thing I can suggest is to install the model file manually, using the fs10.aircrafttypes file in traffictoolbox. Provided you're on FSX of course, I don't know where this would be for FS9.

Hope this helps somewhat

• Upvote 1

Hello Guys,

First of all, a thank you to everyone on this forum. I have often queried several matters, and all have been solved with help from everyone here.

I do though, have what I call a problem. Due to having to do a full re-install, I lost my Base model for the EvolveAI A319. Now I am aware, that it has been updated to the DJC, but after so many times, I cannot get it to work! I had no problem with the EvolveAI, so wondered if anybody on here who has it, could send me the model of the EvolveAI, NOT the DJC?

When you say you can't get it to work, what exactly is the problem? Does the aircraft not show up at all or do the textures not display? To get repaints for the EvolveAI A319 to work with the DJC A319 all you need to do is rename the textures from, e.g., EvolveAI_A319_IAE_t.bmp to DJC_A319_IAE_t.bmp and EvolveAI_A319_IAE_l.bmp to DJC_A319_IAE_l.bmp

The EvolveAI model has been withdrawn by the author so you are probably better off trying to get the DJC version to work rather than trying to find a copy of the EvolveAI model.

Matthew

Hello Guys,

Are you still looking for this model?

If so, contact me through the email function in my profile and I will send them.