Question from Fscene

Vaff

Hello all

Fscene wounder where they can publish theyr Andras Adventures?

As far as I am concerned its a go. The more publicity we get, the more popular we will get - not that we need it much it seems, I hear that everyone of the flightsim sites are dying to get a plot at our place. :lol:

:-) Well i also agree that they should be allowed to do it, but where should they do it :-)

Should we make a own Forum for itor should we use the ones we alredy have

Im for leaving it with the forums we got already. otherwise we could pressed to make own forums for all the others who might want to do similar things... This way we can attract publicity to this place and all can benefit from the visitors.

OR perhaps AS cold make a subforum here. (Or perhaps the board could be "gifted" with the means to do so?)

Make sense?

Make sense

I would go for the sub forum part and, i agree we should get some board power (moderator) on the Andreas Field forum

For now let's have them post their adventures in the events forum? It can always be moved at a later stage. All in agreement say "Aye!"...