A new member, and excited!

I just bought/downloaded this scenery today, after watching a video of it by Jaggyroad Films, which was posted on Simouthouse. Great looking scenery!!! Love the idea, and am looking forward to its evolving!!

Pete

• Aerosoft

I just bought/downloaded this scenery today, after watching a video of it by Jaggyroad Films, which was posted on Simouthouse. Great looking scenery!!! Love the idea, and am looking forward to its evolving!!

Pete

welcome Pete! Grab a beer and tell us about your aircraft.

welcome Pete! Grab a beer and tell us about your aircraft.

Mostly what I fly is US Navy military. Right now, I am beta testing the Razbam A-7E Corsair II. I was in two Navy Corsair squadrons, based at NAS Cecil Field, FL, so have a lot of memories, working on them. I retired from the Navy in 96, as a Chief Petty Officer. Have been looking for a airport like this to park my Corsair!

Pete

post-32076-127859889428_thumb.jpg

post-32076-127859890663_thumb.jpg

post-32076-127859892895_thumb.jpg

Mostly what I fly is US Navy military. Right now, I am beta testing the Razbam A-7E Corsair II. I was in two Navy Corsair squadrons, based at NAS Cecil Field, FL, so have a lot of memories, working on them. I retired from the Navy in 96, as a Chief Petty Officer. Have been looking for a airport like this to park my Corsair!

Pete

Welome Pete...

The A-7E Corsair II is one of my all time favorites!

Its a shame that no carrier fits into the lake near Andrasfield :rolleyes:

I certainly watching the progress on the A-7E Corsair II

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Welome Pete...

The A-7E Corsair II is one of my all time favorites!

Its à shame that no carrier fits into the lake near Andrasfield :)

I certainly watching Tour progress on the A-7E Corsair II

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Perhaps Field Carrier Practice Cables could be added to one of the runways at Andras?

Perhaps Field Carrier Practice Cables could be added to one of the runways at Andras?

Well lets keep things simple for now shall we? I think we got pretty much on our hands as it is, right now. :blink:

Well lets keep things simple for now shall we? I think we got pretty much on our hands as it is, right now. :blink:

Just an idea. That's what this forum is for, isn't it?

Just an idea. That's what this forum is for, isn't it?

Sure - didnt mean to offend you. Im sorry if I did. I just meant that for now, I think we need to get things going smooth...:)

Sure - didnt mean to offend you. Im sorry if I did. I just meant that for now, I think we need to get things going smooth...:)

No offense taken. I am excited at this entire new scenery concept! I wish the sales of the properties would continue soon. Am anxious to purchase....

Pete