No both Faro and Antalya are more or less done at this moment. Last tests and then we'll release.

Awesome, glad to hear it. Can't wait for these two - they both look stunning.

Hello

Excellent work.

But... area west of stand 02 is used to park Portway's buses and is where the local aeroclub (Aeroclube do Algarve) has their planes (C152 & ULM FK9). There is also a 727 parked for a long time. In your shots we see "Asas de Portugal" display team on same location. When they are here, they are parked on a odd stand (01-13).

If you need shots from that location, PM me. Or you can use "bird's Eye" view from maps.bing

regards

Humberto

Hello

Excellent work.

But... area west of stand 02 is used to park Portway's buses and is where the local aeroclub (Aeroclube do Algarve) has their planes (C152 & ULM FK9). There is also a 727 parked for a long time. In your shots we see "Asas de Portugal" display team on same location. When they are here, they are parked on a odd stand (01-13).

If you need shots from that location, PM me. Or you can use "bird's Eye" view from maps.bing

regards

Humberto

Thanks for the good advice! Due to the status of the project I don't know if I am able to change this before release, but be sure that it will be fixed not later than the first patch.

Why do the really good hints always appear so late?  dry.gif

Also thanks to all, that offered to send some photos!

You know what I find amazing? The price. I mean, look at that! Such a stunningly beautiful airport for only 15 Euros? That's a sheer bargain! You guys sure you want to sell that beauty for such a low price? I'm not complaining, but I'd have been willing to pay more, ya know...

Just to let you know that we anticipate a release of Faro within a week.

I found it today in the shop :rolleyes: That should mean it is released.

I also have a question. The discription says that FaroX is compatible to AES. Will there be an udate to AES, because I can't find the airport on the unlocking list. (I'd also ask about the AES update for AntalyaX, but that would be offtopic ;-) )

I expect both will be covered in the version 2.08, I doubt you'll see a release for two airports.

Allright then. Thanks for the answer. I hope that version 2.08 won't take as long to develop as version 2.07

a little question about the whole "holiday airports" scenery at all:

in the shop i can see that there will be a boxed version on the add-on, but there will be a download too, right?

Hi Greg,

Aerosoft won't make a new Faro for FS9. Aswell as Monastir and Kos.

So the whole Holiday Airports Package will be made up of:

- New Antalya for FSX (finished)

- New Antalya for FS9 (in developement)

- New Faro for FSX (finished)

- Old LTU2005 Faro for FS9 (finished)

- New Monastir for FSX (not finished)

- Old LTU2005 Monastir for FS9 (finished)

- New Kos for FSX (not finished)

- Old LTU2005 Kos for FS9 (finished)

To be read here in the german section: (Post #26)

http://www.forum.aer...pic=36482&st=20

Hi Greg,

Aerosoft won't make a new Faro for FS9. Aswell as Monastir and Kos.

So the whole Holiday Airports Package will be made up of:

- New Antalya for FSX (finished)

- New Antalya for FS9 (in developement)

- New Faro for FSX (finished)

- Old LTU2005 Faro for FS9 (finished)

- New Monastir for FSX (not finished)

- Old LTU2005 Monastir for FS9 (finished)

- New Kos for FSX (not finished)

- Old LTU2005 Kos for FS9 (finished)

To be read here in the german section: (Post #26)

http://www.forum.aer...pic=36482&st=20

I thought that there would be a FS9 version of this new Faro scenery. By looking at the aerosoft website it says in the description of FARO X "An FS2004 version is planned for later this summer."