Wow, that looks awesome!

Can't wait for the Holiday Airports Box. ^_^

One question:

Are there more Holiday Airport Series to follow?

Just asking because the one on the pre-order page is called "Holiday Airports 1" :)

• Aerosoft

Wow, that looks awesome!

Can't wait for the Holiday Airports Box. ^_^

One question:

Are there more Holiday Airport Series to follow?

Just asking because the one on the pre-order page is called "Holiday Airports 1" :)

I'll try to get info on that. Obviously I have not been to every meeting as the '1' is a bit of a surprise for me as well.

Oh how I long back to the days we had one development team...

• Upvote 2

Do you need any photos of Faro? Or any angles in particular? If it's on my roster for August I'll try and get some if they'll be of any help. I take it this scenery will also have an ILS only to runway 28 (which isn't included in default FS9 scenery). Looking good already. Along with Antalya this'll be on my buy list :)

• Upvote 4

• Aerosoft

Do you need any photos of Faro? Or any angles in particular? If it's on my roster for August I'll try and get some if they'll be of any help. I take it this scenery will also have an ILS only to runway 28 (which isn't included in default FS9 scenery). Looking good already. Along with Antalya this'll be on my buy list :)

No both Faro and Antalya are more or less done at this moment. Last tests and then we'll release.

• Aerosoft

And Barcelona?

I have no up to date information on that (not one of my projects) but I will try to find out.

The teams who do those projects are not linked in any way so a release of one product does not delay the other (as so many people think). We for many development teams, unlike most of our competitors who work on one project at the time.