TWO RUNWAYS AT ELXX

Might be that there are two sceneries for Luxembourg.

If it is this case then delete the old.

If it is not the case then check your Scenery Library and set it to a higher position if possible

Hey M.Y.V.,

do you have another scenery for ELLX installed or is there a second AFCAD file active? I was Beta-testing ELLX and NEVER was confronted with this problem neither FS9 or FSX.

Best regards

Hey M.Y.V.,

do you have another scenery for ELLX installed or is there a second AFCAD file active? I was Beta-testing ELLX and NEVER was confronted with this problem neither FS9 or FSX.

Best regards

First thing I thought of, but I have no other ELLX scenery or AFCAD. Moving the Luxembourg Airports scenery to the top of the library makes no difference. Could there be an AFCAD that isn't called ELLX that affects it?

First thing I thought of, but I have no other ELLX scenery or AFCAD. Moving the Luxembourg Airports scenery to the top of the library makes no difference. Could there be an AFCAD that isn't called ELLX that affects it?

No way! That would not be normal. Do you have the rhight priority of the different ELLX-Folders within the scenerylibrary?

Bests

OK, I've done some more work and fixed it. I noticed that FS Commander was also loading the wrong AFCAD - APX49140.bgl - which I think is the FSX default. I disabled this file and all is well with the ELLX add-on. Although notice (see new pic) that FSX is still placing the aircraft in the default active position - over to the left of the add-on runway. Doesn't matter since I never use this option, but odd...

post-13787-127849583173_thumb.jpg

OK, I've done some more work and fixed it. I noticed that FS Commander was also loading the wrong AFCAD - APX49140.bgl - which I think is the FSX default. I disabled this file and all is well with the ELLX add-on. Although notice (see new pic) that FSX is still placing the aircraft in the default active position - over to the left of the add-on runway. Doesn't matter since I never use this option, but odd...

You disabled the APX49140.bgl file? You do realize the default files contain more than one airport? In this particular case, the BGL file has 72 airports in it. And you've disabled it?? OK!