2 Heli Pads ?

Hi All !

I am not a very good helicopter pilot, because i had not take time to learn to fly this birds well, been using FS since FS2000 .-)

I just noticed, that Andres Field have only 1 heli pad ? I guess some pilots want to fly multiuse with helicopters in FSX.

I guess 1 or 2 more helipads is needet in furture, so 2-3 can fly online multiuser and start and stop from own helipad, or maby practice togehter to start and land same time.

Have a great day all !

John.

• Aerosoft

Hi All !

I am not a very good helicopter pilot, because i had not take time to learn to fly this birds well, been using FS since FS2000 .-)

I just noticed, that Andres Field have only 1 heli pad ? I guess some pilots want to fly multiuse with helicopters in FSX.

I guess 1 or 2 more helipads is needet in furture, so 2-3 can fly online multiuser and start and stop from own helipad, or maby practice togehter to start and land same time.

Have a great day all !

John.

The whole area around the helipad is suitable for helicopters. We just added one concrete one for the tourists and VIP's for those rare days it rains. Also helicopters with a heavy groundload (few small wheels) sometimes need something more solid then grass. We are checking on more helicopter spots around though.

Thanks. Yes, a helicopter can land on grass af Andras Heliport pad. But 2 helipads would be more fun for 2 friend fly online with helicopters, as a "target" to land on. Sound just nice to get few more helipads in area in furture maby. Thanks.

John.

• Aerosoft

Thanks. Yes, a helicopter can land on grass af Andras Heliport pad. But 2 helipads would be more fun for 2 friend fly online with helicopters, as a "target" to land on. Sound just nice to get few more helipads in area in furture maby. Thanks.

John.

I suggest sending a message to the airport director.

Thanks. I will contact AF Airport Directure to suggest a helipad nr 2 in furture maby.

John.

with my accuracy at actually managing to land a helicopter on a pad, might I suggest a very large helipad... about half the size of Munich if possible ;)

with my accuracy at actually managing to land a helicopter on a pad, might I suggest a very large helipad... about half the size of Munich if possible ;)

Jane - I made a call to the mayor of Munich, and he assembled the town council within an hour. They voted on a motion to make a Helipad covering half of Munich - and passed the motion. The name "Janes Helipad" was decided, and now a demolition crew has been despatched to tear down half of Munich. :wacko::blink:

Below you can see a map of Munich, with the location of the Helipad you will have at your disposal - within a month.:excl:

Janes%20Helipad.JPG

:lol:

Hope it will do - or else just post what you need and I will talk to them again!

Thanks. I will contact AF Airport Directure to suggest a helipad nr 2 in furture maby.

John.

John

One of the only times I have ever flown online in a Helicopter in FSX was when a friend of mine and I flew to Cairo and landed next to each other. We did not have two helipads to land on, but the double heli-flight was very fun.

I think we should have two Helipads, and I will propose to the developer team that we have a second one built ASAP.

The building of a new helipad has been approved. The construction work will start this week. :rolleyes:

If only the planning process was as quick in the real world ;)

Jane - I made a call to the mayor of Munich, and he assembled the town council within an hour. They voted on a motion to make a Helipad covering half of Munich - and passed the motion. The name "Janes Helipad" was decided, and now a demolition crew has been despatched to tear down half of Munich. :wacko::blink:

Below you can see a map of Munich, with the location of the Helipad you will have at your disposal - within a month.:excl:

Janes%20Helipad.JPG

:lol:

Hope it will do - or else just post what you need and I will talk to them again!

thanks Ole, I might JUST be able to land there, although I might need the emergency services on standby. Thank heavens you can reverse a helicopter if you miss! Still, I have yet to master reversing the car into a parking slot at the supermarket so a reversing helicopter is likely to be beyond me too :)

JaneRachel