Mathijs Kok

Late, we are late

From 08:30 till this morning we have had three people near full time on this project but we have problems keeping up with all the things that are asked.

• We are fixing a few bugs.
  • We are handling the sale of the first property
  • We are sending a new property for sale
  • Our CEO decided to take an interest and wants a plot (so ALL our internal developers want a plot as well)
  • We got 12 (!) new commercial companies wanting a plot
  • We got rather massive sales.

But it's 19:22 and we are logging off. But we will catch up tomorrow. I promise. If you want to see some spin off (we told you we are using this as a test base for our stuff), here is an aircraft we use to measure things on the airfield with. If scenery developers want a copy let them contact support@aerosoft.com.

1.jpg

Congratulations for the massive interest for this project. I think we will have this one alive within the community as long as FSX is there  :)

Our CEO decided to take an interest and wants a plot (so ALL our internal developers want a plot as well)

I can build him a castle... but he is only allowed to fly model-planes there...:P

BTW, I'm ready with the 'Real Estate Office' so new plots and houses can be sold under comfortable cirsumstances.

Andras

post-31031-127836408058_thumb.jpg