Carenado 206UG X - No Download Link

BarryD

I accessed my account and got my serial number. When I tried to install the plane on my new Win 7 computer it would not accept the number. Thinking I may have tried the wrong file, I went back to my account to get a new download. Unlike my other orders, there was no download link in the order information for the plane. How can I get a new download?

jbarryd

Hello jbarryd,

Please go to www.aerosoft.com and select a country, then on the new page on the left frame under the section headed: Download-Version: choose Your Account This will take you to the logging in page.

Once logged in a new page will open.

Towards the top you will see a section titled Overview (show all orders)

Directly underneath this you should see you order. Press on the

hyperlinked view button to the right and it will bring up all the

details about your order. Your serial key and download link are

there.

Also copy and paste the e-mail address and serial key into the boxes exactly as they are in your account.

Shaun,

Thank you but that's what I did. Unlike the 20 or so other orders, the link for the 206UG X isn't there. See snapshot.

Hope you can see it - but there is no download info. All my other orders show a download link.

Barry D

Hello Barry,

I removed your picture for obvious reasons.

Could you please write to support@aerosoft.com with the order number for the product and I'll get someone to check it out for you.