Development of Maldives in FSX

abdho50

Well in my opinion, as being a Maldivian as well as an enthusiast in Aviation Industry I would recommend Aerosoft company for producing or making a product which will bring the Maldives (one of the favorite destination for tourists) back to life for Virtual Pilots who use FSX (optional X-Plane). As far as I know, Aerosoft has released a product which covers only the Male` Atoll. But there are many more important parts of Maldives which are not covered by this product. Otherwise I advise for releasing an update which includes these areas. Here are my suggestions to include in the package:

- Covering all the DOMESTIC AIRPORTS in Maldives in realistic and in super shining detail (HD)

- Covering all the ISLANDS especially INHABITED ISLANDS in realistic and in super high definition

- Making all the TOURIST RESORTS in super high definition and keeping all the Air Taxi Traffic (TMA and MAT) in super realistic way

- Keeping land, water and air traffic in realistic and in High Definition

- Make AIR TRAFFIC with Maldivian (Island Aviation PVT Ltd), Trans Maldivian Air Taxi (TMA), Maldivian Air Taxi (MAT) and all the International Flight Traffics in super realistic way and in High Definition

- Allowing us to fly these flights (MAT & TMA – DeHavilland Twin Otter Float) and (Maldivian- Dash 8 Q400 and Q200) in native(original) liveries

For more information email me at: abdho50@yahoo.com

Maldivian Air Taxi (MAT) Website: www.maldivianairtaxi.com

Trans Maldivian Air Taxi (TMA) Website: www.transmaldivian.com

Maldivian (Island Aviation) Website: www.maldivian.aero

• Upvote 1

An extension of the Maldives would be indeed very nice.

Adding more islands, resorts, airports and traffic should be possible without bringing FSX to its knees.

But all in super-ultra-HD? We would need a "FSX 3D-Ultra-HD-Edition" and hardware able to run it - e.g. a holodeck.....

• Upvote 1