Andras Airpark Weekly

Another suggestion.

A newspaper for Andras Airpark

I have taken the liberty to make a first edition of the "Andras Airpark Weekly" a newspaper for the Project.

Its just a suggestion for the board, and of course Yours Truly is prepared to be editor of the AAW.

I have lots of ideas for such a newspaper, and I would expect the public to contribute strongly to it.

What say you good people?

Andras Airpark Weekly.pdf

• Upvote 1

Another suggestion.

A newspaper for Andras Airpark

Great idea!

Just correct the '1 inhabitant' line - because there are actually 3, including Mathijs and myself...:rolleyes:

Andras

Very nice initiative and good job on the layout. I also like how you build the stories, but being a journalist and editor I can't help myself and make a small correction: it's Mathijs Kok, not Mathjis.

:)

Thanks a lot. Always appreciated to be recognized by a real-life pro. :rolleyes: Im sorry for misspelling Mathijs name. I learned now - I promise! ^_^

BUT - sadly things have moved on. I have been appointed Airfield Director, and so my limited time will not allow me to conduct a newspaper also.

SO fellows - if anyone else is interested in carrying on this idea, then please do. I simply used MS Word to make the paper, and published it as a .pdf file.

If anyone would like to use the idea, I shall try to contribute to the paper as much as I can and am allowed.