Air Traffic at Andras Field

I was at Andras Field yesterday checking out my new HeliTraffic 2009 package, and a small Cessna landed on the runway behind me. Since this is a fictional airport and park, I doubt that MyTraffic 2010 put it there and yet, I don't recall seeing anything about AI being included with Andras Field. Where did it come from?

Wow !!!! AI is very intelligent and already discovered the new Airfield !!! :o

But honestly I think, it's the traffic_eafs.bgl in the scenery folder which generated the traffic here :rolleyes:

Bernhard

Would be nice if the houses have already been acquired, are seen as starting positions by entering the simulator, identifying the position with the name of the owner of the house / hangar. Could also optionally include a small flag of the country of origin of owner of the house, in front of the house. tongue.gif

Would be nice if the houses have already been acquired, are seen as starting positions by entering the simulator, identifying the position with the name of the owner of the house / hangar. Could also optionally include a small flag of the country of origin of owner of the house, in front of the house. tongue.gif

The housing is coming along. Things are done as fast as it can be done at the moment. I am very much in favor of a country flag along with the name. I´ll take it up with AS and the board.

The housing is coming along. Things are done as fast as it can be done at the moment. I am very much in favor of a country flag along with the name. I´ll take it up with AS and the board.

Another suggestion for the scenery, is very close the date that will be available to the public the "flying car", like the U.S. Moller Skycar and X-Hawk of Urban Aero in Israel; in fact, the Moller SkyCar is already available in the flight simulator.

Andras Park should provide heliports with ramp access from the streets and roads for this class of vehicles, this obviously implies the design of approach routes to not interfere with airport traffic, such facilities must be implemented in commercial facilities that Aerosoft have planned.

Best regards wink.gif