Finally!

Hi Andras, hi Mathijs,

what a great idea and what a great product. I have been thinking for as long as I know Andras' work that this is something that should be here, and now it is.

Hey, I never forget the fun we had with many of your excellent products, which are of one kind in this flight simulation world. Great fun, if not trying to land an MD11 on a frog, or doing other crazy stuff.

The artist has shown again that scenery design is that, art!

One small question: In the vicinity of the airport I have several trees with transparency problems, meaning their black background can be seen, see attachment. How to get rid of that? I need "clean" screenshots for my review :)

Anyway, the best of luck to this great product. I somehow wish there were people like this in the real world too, with all those old airforce bases going to waste in Germany.

I very much like the idea and concept.

The scenery is very well done, I'm enjoying it very much.

I'm looking forward to seeing how this all turns out.

Nice job guys.

Regards.

Ernie.

One small question: In the vicinity of the airport I have several trees with transparency problems, meaning their black background can be seen, see attachment. How to get rid of that? I need "clean" screenshots for my review :)

Hi Urs,

Thanks for the kind words! It's always the best to get compliments from someone who's been associated with FS as long as you (and we) do...:lol:

There should be no problems with the trees, but I can't see any attachment in your post to see the problem.

Could you re-send it please?

best regards

Andras

• Aerosoft

Hi Andras, hi Mathijs,

what a great idea and what a great product. I have been thinking for as long as I know Andras' work that this is something that should be here, and now it is.

Hey, I never forget the fun we had with many of your excellent products, which are of one kind in this flight simulation world. Great fun, if not trying to land an MD11 on a frog, or doing other crazy stuff.

The artist has shown again that scenery design is that, art!

Anyway, the best of luck to this great product. I somehow wish there were people like this in the real world too, with all those old airforce bases going to waste in Germany.

Moin Urs, about the shadows I got them as well (see attached) and we'll see if this can be changed.

post-43-127840284666_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Moin Urs, about the shadows I got them as well (see attached) and we'll see if this can be changed.

Hi,

I try again to upload a pic. Otherwise I'll send it per mail.

Check out the trees on the lower right, the "air" around them are not transparent.

Best regards

Urs

post-9280-127961200934_thumb.jpg

Hi,

just added version 1.3 and it's all ok now. Right, now let me get that review started!

Andras,

Thanks for the kind words! It's always the best to get compliments from someone who's been associated with FS as long as you (and we) do...

Actually, I have always felt that this is what you should do once, create your "own" airport as the artist you are. Remember, we even talked about something like that during the Vienna Interstate. I am glad you did it.

BTW, I overflew the site of this airfield recently without realizing yet where it was. And of course, you realize the irony, creating this place in Bavaria of all places where they are in a big hurry to close just about any airfield they can get their hands on :) Exactly the right sign.

SZG7.jpg

Here a pic I took pointing in that direction.

Oh yea, I hope this field has customs :) (As a Swiss pilot, I have quite some problems with this now, as many German airfields have done away with customs due to Schengen.)

just added version 1.3 and it's all ok now. Right, now let me get that review started!

BTW, I overflew the site of this airfield recently without realizing yet where it was. And of course, you realize the irony, creating this place in Bavaria

Here a pic I took pointing in that direction.

Hi Urs,

Why don't you add 1.04? :rolleyes:

No customs at AF, I personally declared it as being a duty-free zone...

If people argue that, I may fight for our independence. A kingdom maybe or just as a simple Principality as your friends quite close to Zurich??

BTW, next time you fly above the place consider taking some nice aerial photos, wouldn't take much effort, maybe just a big hole on the bottom of your bird:D

Andras

Hi Urs,

Why don't you add 1.04? :rolleyes:

No customs at AF, I personally declared it as being a duty-free zone...

If people argue that, I may fight for our independence. A kingdom maybe or just as a simple Principality as your friends quite close to Zurich??

BTW, next time you fly above the place consider taking some nice aerial photos, wouldn't take much effort, maybe just a big hole on the bottom of your bird:D

Andras

Andras, good question, I downloaded what was in my order history (update) as I have to complete the FXP Test today. So where do I get 1.04?

Edit, found it. the file seems to have no extension, so I found I have to rename it to zip. Ok, where are them wabbits?

Re customs, LOL, fine. My 313 pax of today will be happy they can just walk in. That principality you talk about btw is a member of EU and they have a heliport :)

Yes, if I had realized how close I was then, I would have turned south and had a closer look. I will. I reckon you might figure out where I was that day and it won't be the last time I fly there :) (otherwise prolong the line ZRH- north of Andras Field until you hit a familiar location... or you can cheat and check my website (you've got mail for this.)

Anyhow it is great fun and I am looking forward to see this develop.