Off-topic world-cup congratulations!

mvalotta

Just to congratulate my german fellows simmers for their victory, Germany is a strong, solid and amazing team.

Applauses!

Mario from Argentina

• Upvote 1

Argentinia also played good, but you had no chances to get a goal.

The way Germany plays this tournament is impressive and by far the most beautiful, attractive, attacking football so far, Spain following closely. Germany made this world cup less boring.

For the final I hope Holland-Germany.

• Upvote 2

sorry for your defeat Germany but Spain beat Germany and the octopus was right as always, was a very heavy offence in the end from Germany but didn't manage to score a goal. but as I say again Viva Espánia!!!!

no offence to Germany tough don't want to upset you, a very good football team and country

Just to congratulate my german fellows simmers for their victory, Germany is a strong, solid and amazing team.

Applauses!

Mario from Argentina

Yes coming third will no doubt be something that the record books will remember for a very long time in a competition that only has a winner, with everyone else losers... being `second loser` is no doubt the source of much national pride.

I am sad, not because Holland lost, but because of the way they did. It was a total disgrace with the offences the team made. Credits to Spain who kept playing despite the violent attacks they had to endure. This had nothing to do with soccer and even less with the vision of the Dutch on the way the game should be played.

Good football still won, Spain are the true champions

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

Snave: Germany was a bit close to Spain, almost no performance differences between both teams and they would be easilly champions too. It was a well deserved third place very close to the first, with just a few cm of distance in between (perhaps luck with more emotion involved and Podolsky absent), I would be very happy in your place. I really like the way Germany is playing, I confess is my favorite, with a deep and long work since ten years ago so far with Jurgen Klinsmanns style always present. Of course spanish happiness was contagious and I love them too, they made me very happy and is on my list close to the german panzer division.

Our team, was not a team, was a bunch of football stars with a crazy nut in front, I didnt like them at all (but I dont blame the players, was the abscence of a mind behind them) Totally non-sense.

Today the three or four first teams are all winners, didnt say nothing about my uruguayan mates, our brothers. They did what we didnt with nothing but brave "gaucho" heart. Holland was horrible, nothing else to say about them.

Congratulations again, first place or not, thats the way to play the sport!