Drop Box Seaplane Base

Hi Everyone,

Yesterday I have been assigned to the position of seaplane base manager. Now I would like to know, what do you think could be improved or added? Please drop your suggestions here. All suggestions/ideas will be looked at and taken into consideration.

Regards,

Sebastiaan Jansen

Seaplane Base Manager

Hi Everyone,

Yesterday I have been assigned to the position of seaplane base manager. Now I would like to know, what do you think could be improved or added? Please drop your suggestions here. All suggestions/ideas will be looked at and taken into consideration.

Regards,

Sebastiaan Jansen

Seaplane Base Manager

Hey Sebastiaan,

Could you please have one of your engineers check the ramps. I tried to drive my amphibious Beaver up the ramp from the water and got stuck and grounded!

Could you also advise please to whom I send the repair bill? ;)

many thanks

Jane

Hi Everyone,

Regards,

Sebastiaan Jansen

Seaplane Base Manager

Congrats Sebastiaan!

As soon as i own a seaplane i will be pleased to land on your base.

ruud faber

(FScene.com)

Hey Sebastiaan,

Could you please have one of your engineers check the ramps. I tried to drive my amphibious Beaver up the ramp from the water and got stuck and grounded!

Could you also advise please to whom I send the repair bill? ;)

many thanks

Jane

Hi Jane,

I will contact the building company. The ramp is indeed to steep, I have problems getting up there as well. The Beaver is OK, no worries about that. It is in the maintenance hangar at the Seaplane Base. You will be getting it back soon.

regards,

Sebastiaan Jansen

Seaplane Base Manager

At your service. Will try the repair...

But which ramp is too steep? The one which leads to the seaplane-base or the one where the road ends?

Andras

At your service. Will try the repair...

But which ramp is too steep? The one which leads to the seaplane-base or the one where the road ends?

Andras

The one which leads to the seaplane base, it is very hard to get up there. Just a little less steep would be absolutely fine. Thanks in advance. My compliments for the Andras Scenery, it is absolutely great!

Sebastiaan Jansen

Seaplane Base Manager

The one which leads to the seaplane base, it is very hard to get up there. Just a little less steep would be absolutely fine. Thanks in advance. My compliments for the Andras Scenery, it is absolutely great!

Sebastiaan Jansen

Seaplane Base Manager

thanks Andras, Sebastiaan!

Hey,

i have an other idea. Maybe you could add a road with a rope bridge, which you can lift up if there is a plane who wants to depart on the searunway from the "city" directly to the Seaplane base. So i can drive with the car directly to my seaplane ;)

What i meen is a Forum where owners of the lots can chat about daily stuff in the airpark. Eks" Fredrik can you please stop drying clothes outside your House. I am tired of picking up you pants from my prop!"

• Aerosoft

What i meen is a Forum where owners of the lots can chat about daily stuff in the airpark. Eks" Fredrik can you please stop drying clothes outside your House. I am tired of picking up you pants from my prop!"

Nice idea, we'll get something like that done next week.

Any chance of purchausing a ramp and hanger for my j3,catalina and sea otter

regards

Craig

Ramps are at the seashore, and hangers - well we just had a few for sale. Im not sure if they got all sold. The Sales Director will address this ASAP. :rolleyes:

Ramps are at the seashore, and hangers - well we just had a few for sale. Im not sure if they got all sold. The Sales Director will address this ASAP. :rolleyes:

ok thanks for that

regards

craig

Any chance of purchausing a ramp and hanger for my j3,catalina and sea otter

regards

Craig

A few days ago we were discussing the idea of making a few plots available at the seaplane base. There is still no outcome until now, but when we do have one, I will PM you.

Hey,

i have an other idea. Maybe you could add a road with a rope bridge, which you can lift up if there is a plane who wants to depart on the searunway from the "city" directly to the Seaplane base. So i can drive with the car directly to my seaplane ;)

Well there is a road to the seaplane base already, it just takes a few minutes longer. This idea might be a little to expensive for us. But don't worry, your idea is very much welcome!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Very good idea Paul!

We will look into it!

Did you ever look into Designer Paule´s idea Sebastiaan? Its been 2½ months and no words from you on this point yet. It seems like he had some great ideas...

• 1 month later...

Did you ever look into Designer Paule´s idea Sebastiaan? Its been 2½ months and no words from you on this point yet. It seems like he had some great ideas...

Holy Crap - another 1½ months... Still nothing?