texture pop up/ problem

mimamot

Hey,

I use fs9 and got the following problem, whenever i roll at an airport suddenly objects build up right in front of me like terminal bridges etc, I never experienced such a problem before because I always have seen details even from far away, now what is wrong with my sim ?

I hope someone can help me ! the terrain arround looks all good no blurries, just these problems with airports and autogen i guess !

Thank you alot for your help !

Hello Mimamot,

Have you changed any settings in your fs9.cfg also some sceneries will have certain things pop up at a certain distance from the aircraft. This is to save smaller things that you cant generally see from a distance being loaded un-necessarily.

This is what I changed:

[DISPLAY]

UPPER_FRAMERATE_LIMIT=0

TEXTURE_BANDWIDTH_MULT=400

[TERRAIN]

TERRAIN_ERROR_FACTOR=100.000000

TERRAIN_MIN_DEM_AREA=10.000000

TERRAIN_MAX_DEM_AREA=100.000000

TERRAIN_MAX_VERTEX_LEVEL=20

TERRAIN_TEXTURE_SIZE_EXP=8

TERRAIN_AUTOGEN_DENSITY=5

TERRAIN_USE_GRADIENT_MAP=1

TERRAIN_EXTENDED_TEXTURES=1

TERRAIN_DEFAULT_RADIUS=9.500000

TERRAIN_EXTENDED_RADIUS=9.50000

TERRAIN_EXTENDED_LEVELS=5

but it seems like some aerosoft sceneries got the same pop ups with some objects but its much better than in the scenery I've shown on the screens. Seems like a limitation of fs9 or do you might got a solution ?

Thanks for your reply!