Julys Screenshot Competition

Sorry about the other post I forgot to attach the picture, please delete my last post.

I took this on the Golden Five arrival into KSFO.

Mike

post-28510-12801915102_thumb.jpg

A pic over Madrid on board the A2A's 377, you can see the Kio Towers and the Santiago Bernabeu, the Real Madrid's Stadium.

Best Regards and good luck.

post-28633-128031236623_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 1

5 minutes from landing at Paine Field ,where the Boeing Everett Factory is located, to bring in some parts for the Boeing 787 Dreamliner, the 787 mark can be seen under the aircraft on the grass field between the taxiways, good luck everyone19744799.jpg

hey nice which scenery

Some wonderful entries again this month, here is mine:

Shortly after take off from Rotterdam The Hague airport, one can see two major landmarks, the Euromast in the foreground and the Erasmusbrug in the background.

2010-6-1_4-0-52-160.jpg

The Euromast is in Rotterdam, Holland, and is a member of the World Federation of Great Towers (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Euromast).

The Erasmusbrug is also in Rotterdam and is also known as 'The Swan' (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erasmusbrug).

Good Luck all.

I decided to change locations to Matterhorn Cervino.

post-28484-128063652349_thumb.jpg

The ENB mod is used, and the exaggerated blurring is an affect of using Photo Shop for the simple task of of converting a .bmp to .jpg with max quality during the conversion, the image is completely unedited.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Folks,

We have some winners for the screenshot Comp.

They are as follows.

David Myers with:

1stLight.jpg

Also

kroswynd with:

kroswyndAugust.jpg

Emails on there way to you shortly.

Well done folks some really cool shots in July.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Chiming in a little late here, been staying out of town working construction, finally got a chance to sort through the email to find a big surprise dated from the 18th!

Beginners luck may have been on my side, never have tried taking a screen shot until I stumbled into this part of the forum and in enjoying going through the screenies posted from everybody. (Raised my ambitions a few notches, can't wait to be able to build a box for fsx, know where to come for the tips!)

Simeon yours is awesome with otter rising up from the fury of the falls, beholding a wonderful scenery right down to the flowing wash of the river, wow great stuff.

Thanks Shaun and Aerosoft for making it fun!