Types of houses

• Aerosoft

there are some beautys you produced. I like especially number 8.

Is there a rule of thumb, which aircraft sizes could fit into the hangars?

All will house a Cessna 182 a few can house larger stuff. The problem is that when the hangar doors get wider they became fragile and expensive.

• Deputy Sheriffs

2 additional questions:

1. How can I open the hangar doors?

2. If I decide to use a default house in the first step, can I replace it later by a custom made?

Otto

• Aerosoft

2 additional questions:

1. How can I open the hangar doors?

2. If I decide to use a default house in the first step, can I replace it later by a custom made?

Otto

1. At this moment the houses we provide do not have an interior. The reason is simple, it almost doubles the polygon count and would (could) cause serious framerate issues later on. The scenery is designed at this moment to use something like 60% of that can be used, we wanted 40% left for new ideas, houses build by users etc. Soon we will offer a few more buildings that are a bit simpler on the outside and have open hangar doors though.

2. Sure, no problem, we'll gladly tear one down and build a new one. You can stay with us in the Aerosoft place whole work is going on.

Do houses typ 3 and/or 4 belong to the categorie "bíggest houses" which will not fit on plot AF34?

Sorry for keeping you busy with this question. ;)

Hi Mathjis,

As I have asked in the other forum, are we allowed to put any house that fits on any plot we purchase?

Cheers,

Craig Tatley

I'm very interested in House Design 10! my question is, would it be possible to extend the height of the hangers? The reason I am asking this is because I am parking a few private jets one at a time in there when I buy a plot. So was just a bit concerned if it would fit in or not. Embrarer Legacy, Citations, Mustangs are what I'm thinking of brining down. Ofcourse not all at the same time. Only one at a time :)

• 2 months later...

Really like #8, tho it is just slightly small for my measuring plane the Epic Dynasty. I don't suppose it would be possible to stretch it slightly :)...nevermind guess you answered that already lol Otherwise I would go for #2 but without the tennis court like FScene's place :) I don't need a big place, just room to fit the Epic, if that fits, just about all my other favorite planes do too. If I was gonna go big I would go with Aerosoft's big hangar lol.

Cheers

TJ

• 1 month later...