How are the houses going to blend together?

SF22

Firstly I'm not at the moment planning on buying a plot (far too expensive for something I'm never going to use) and I hope this hasn't been discussed before, but as far as I'm aware Aerosoft is planning to allow users to do build their own buildings if they want to, right? The thing that concerns me (if I buy the product) is the inconsistency the user-built buildings are going to show. Lets say someone wants to have a 17th century cottage and the person next to him decides to build an super modern 21st century house. I think the place is going to look rather strange, if that happens . Does it mean you're going to limit what the users can build?

Regards

Magnus

We will most certainly not limit the users. However if the owners association decides they want some control over that it's fine by us. Personally I would like some variation though.

Variation is good, but definitely not to extreme, as you mentioned, a 17th century style house should not be build next to a very modern house. I would suggest the subLOGIC drive for modern style houses and Dowson Avenue for Old style. Artwick Avenue could be a bit of both, preferably modern.

Variation is good, but definitely not to extreme, as you mentioned, a 17th century style house should not be build next to a very modern house. I would suggest the subLOGIC drive for modern style houses and Dowson Avenue for Old style. Artwick Avenue could be a bit of both, preferably modern.

I think this is an option for the Andras Airpark Owners Association guys... When such association is built!

I can´t see a problem there...

Those mixed architecture is very common, especially in the emerging markets.

They knock down a Village off the 17´th century and build skyscrapers out of glass next to them.

Look at China, India... or Bavaria :rolleyes: .

Also, in those Airparks you can find some pretty rich but also "spleeny" people.

Imagine a rich Russian who want to own his Mini-Kremel next to Bill Gates and his House of future.

And inbetween Gorge Lucas and his Skywalker Ranch.

So, i would like it if the architecture tells me a lot of the owner and his character already when i´m right in the approach.