Release?

• Aerosoft

Im holding my breath from now and until release Mathjis, so you are responsible if I faint.

:rolleyes:

We alerted the Andras Field medical staff because we might have a problem there.

Though the files are all done, we got a few hours delay getting the website online (andrasfield.com) and to translate the product pages. So between now and 22 hours but not today. Sorry.

We alerted the Andras Field medical staff because we might have a problem there.

Though the files are all done, we got a few hours delay getting the website online (andrasfield.com) and to translate the product pages. So between now and 22 hours but not today. Sorry.

Yea - I saw it on the main Aerosoft site. Its okay. Rather a full fat and finished product, than something rushed, even if its only the details. The Truth is in the details - or so Stephen King says in his latest novel "Duma Key" and althought he talks about painting, and not Flight Simulation - The Andras Field Project kind of is an interactive painting - and I agree with Stephen King. The Truth IS in the details. So lets open July and Andras Field at the same time.

OK - enough philosophy for one day.

Im back to breathing.....:D

• Aerosoft

I just watched the video of the guy fighting with his girlfriend, absolutely hilarious. That alone almost justifies purchase. laugh.gif

Took me half day to find this sound sample. Was almost willing to tell my wife I needed a new bit for the car and record the conversation.

Took me half day to find this sound sample. Was almost willing to tell my wife I needed a new bit for the car and record the conversation.

In this Scene are lot of Teenagers, i guess, the record would be senseless with all that "beeps" to protect the youth :lol:

• Aerosoft

In this Scene are lot of Teenagers, i guess, the record would be senseless with all that "beeps" to protect the youth :lol:

mmmmm if you listen to the end of this argument (think it lasts 9 minutes) you will hear that she goes a bit wild.

mmmmm if you listen to the end of this argument (think it lasts 9 minutes) you will hear that she goes a bit wild.

Well, i don´t know your wife :lol: .

Maybe you took already far too much money in your hand for your car and "a bit wild" doesn´t match the atmosphere for you :ph34r: .

But nevertheless, this is a Airfield in Bavaria/Germany. Basically they should shout in German, best in Bavarian slang( and believe me, for 99,99% of the customers it would sound like an artifical language :D ).

Close to Esperanto B)

I can say yes to that. Certainly as it was release a few minutes ago.

Arh... Mathjis - I cannot see anything on the main site.... So where do I look for the released product? Still the "will open on July 1."

I can see the main page on the andras.com site, but its stated as "under construction"

EDITED: Product now on front page for sale. THX! :lol::lol::lol:

Arh... Mathjis - I cannot see anything on the main site.... So where do I look for the released product? Still the "will open on July 1."

I can see the main page on the andras.com site, but its stated as "under construction"

Just search for Andras Field in the search bar, but I would wait if I were you, as you could get a free download if you are in the board, and you applied for it, so...

Isn't the board being composed of users? If Aerosoft intends to pass control to the members, I wouldn't expect freebees.

Well this is what it says on the forum: "Aerosoft will be able to reward these people with access to free downloads and everything else we can think of." I suppose that means a free download of the scenery. Anyway, I will buy it right now, although I applied for a position.

Sebastiaan Jansen

• Aerosoft

Well this is what it says on the forum: "Aerosoft will be able to reward these people with access to free downloads and everything else we can think of." I suppose that means a free download of the scenery. Anyway, I will buy it right now, although I applied for a position.

Sebastiaan Jansen

The directors can only apply when they bought a plot. That's not for the money, but to avoid getting somebody in the board of directors that was more interested in file then the job.

The directors can only apply when they bought a plot. That's not for the money, but to avoid getting somebody in the board of directors that was more interested in file then the job.

May i add patience as a skill ?

A director who is relaxed might be helpfull.

A director who wants to get each and everything at once might work like "Thor´s Hammer" ...

I think this is indeed fairer. How much will a plot cost, approximately? I understand it is hard to guess, but an estimate should be possible.

But by the way, why did you not write this down on the application page? We might get some angry people now who misunderstood it.

OK I might be a little more stupid than the average man, but - the directors can only apply..... for WHAT? - after they bought a plot.

Please enlighten me what the directors cannot apply for - until they have bought a plot. I dont get it.

How long time does it take to get the license key?

Normaly whit Aerosoft you get it instant

I bought it and was eager to test it out, but i do not find any lisence key in my account or in mailbox

Fredrik