MIssing buildings France 2

Bombayduck

Good evening everybody, or perhaps a goodmorning to you all,

6 months ago I decided to switch over to FSX but because of performance-issues Ii decided to come back to the old familiar FS9. When using FS9 in the past I had no problems, but now when suddenly reinstalling France 2 on FS9 I loose all my buildings at the France 2 airports.

At Biarritz I loose buildings except jetways and groundtexture like roundabouts, runways etc... At Toulouse I loose some buildings (the ones that are visible are just completely gray or not really with a kind of texture), and my groundtexture of runways etc is just gray without any markings... And I suppose Paris would be the same...

Now I wonder if you guys can help me with this problem. I am already aware of the fact that a few days ago someone posted something similar, but with him atleast some buildings are visible, with me none, so I thought it would be another case. Searching the forum for this problem did not result in finding a similar other topic.

If there is more information needed, I'll be glad to help you out.

With Kind Regards,

Swazye de Heij

Hi Shaun,

Sorry for my late reply but haven't been on the pc for a while.

I just checked and negative Shaun, everything is available only once,..., and the SC file is listed above the LC file(if it would be of any importantance...)

I have no idea why only this add-on is being difficult as all the others just function normal after reinstalling them on my pc.

Hello Shaun,99

I just flew from LEPA to EHAM, both sceneries from aerosoft on FS9, and was surprised when I landed in EHAM. While in LEPA still having all buildings etc, everything was gone in EHAM. (see attachment pic) I already checked the library, but no, nothing double... And a few days ago it all worked at EHAM, and now is doesn't, while not having edited anything in the library.

Hope you can find an answer for this one, as I can't recall changing anything...

Kind regards,

Swayze

(btw: just flew the PMDG MD-11, and lost quite alot of textures there too, and gauges..., is this related??? All worked fine 2 months ago before switching to FSX and back to FS9........)

post-26464-127827246845_thumb.jpg

Hello Swazye,

So this seems to be an issue thats affecting quite a lot of airports.

What are you density settings at in the scenery settings.

Also try backing up your fs9.cfg to a safe location ad deleting the original and let it rewrite a new one on startup.

Last but not least what OS are you using and is it 32 or 64 Bit.