animations and sound effects

Firstly let me compliment for the idea and implementation - brilliant!

When exploring the field yesterday I noticed a guy digging in the ground next to the bar with the dancing couple... any idea what is he up to? :rolleyes:

Also there are 2 girls sitting talking, tried to listen to the conversation (looks interesting) with no luck :lol:

From some reason it looks to me that the bidding for plots is going to go high to the sky with the prices, I hope I can afford a plot :blush:

Firstly let me compliment for the idea and implementation - brilliant!

When exploring the field yesterday I noticed a guy digging in the ground next to the bar with the dancing couple... any idea what is he up to? :rolleyes:

Also there are 2 girls sitting talking, tried to listen to the conversation (looks interesting) with no luck :lol:

From some reason it looks to me that the bidding for plots is going to go high to the sky with the prices, I hope I can afford a plot :blush:

The price is the problem for me as well, I have no clue what I can expect, would it be 20, 50, 100?

• Aerosoft

The price is the problem for me as well, I have no clue what I can expect, would it be 20, 50, 100?

We also have no idea but as I have explained, we are not in this project for the money. If the prices goes to high we'll just dump more houses on the market to lower the prices.

We also have no idea but as I have explained, we are not in this project for the money. If the prices goes to high we'll just dump more houses on the market to lower the prices.

Sounds great! I guess what Sebastiaan (and me) wish to know is what is your idea of "too high" :)

• Aerosoft

Sounds great! I guess what Sebastiaan (and me) wish to know is what is your idea of "too high" :)

I really don't know, if I see two people making each other crazy we'll step in and close it. But if we now set a top limit it's not really an auction anymore.

We'll start at 20 euro and we'll see how things go. There are at least 60 plots for sale so we are pretty sure there will be something for everybody. When it is not enough we got options for more plots.

I really don't know, if I see two people making each other crazy we'll step in and close it. But if we now set a top limit it's not really an auction anymore.

We'll start at 20 euro and we'll see how things go. There are at least 60 plots for sale so we are pretty sure there will be something for everybody. When it is not enough we got options for more plots.

I was thinking about 60 plots, 48h bidding for each, let's give another 24h in between for administrative issues and it comes to 180 days, around a minimum of 6 months to populate the first phase of the park... Were you thinking to hire some more work force to dig 2 or 3 plots in parallel?