Digital Aviation (Fokker) Frage

ABird

Hallo Leute,

wie ich seit langem gelesen habe ist die CRJ bei Aerosoft in Entwicklung, Digital Aviation selbst hat damit angefangen, ist aber Ende 2009/Anfang 2010 aufgelöst worden. Wer macht nun eigentlich dass VC ? Aerosoft oder doch noch ein freier Mitarbeiter von Digital Aviation ? Wird überhaupt noch eines seitens des Herstellers kommen ?

Danke für Eure Auskunft,

Lukas

• Upvote 1

Hi,

das hier hat Florian Praxmer im Fokker Supportforum bei Flight 1 geschrieben:

• To release a VCP for the FSX Version of the Fokker. VCP is now getting a complex story. Now after long long long time the graphical part of the VCP is finished, but now running into troubles with model compatibility. Well the main problem is I have to rely on the responsible designer to sort that out and fix that. I can, similar to you, just sit here and wait. But overall we are getting closer, slowly. If a conversion for FS9 still is realistic can not be answered by now. There is just one thing on the VCP, nobody who already owns a Fokker product has paid for a VCP. The Fokker Box and the download clearly say that there is no VCP included. If it is ever finsihed you get it for free.

*EDIT*

I just want to confrim, we have not cancled the VCP for FS9 at all, i just said we (especially our designer) can not tell how long in takes. Well the same as everyday....

Additioanlly we plan to give you a FSX VCP preview version. The VCP is fully working now, our designers problem is that FSX has some troubles with our aircraft model together with VCP. He is sorting out. But you will get a version without model to get a preview of VCP in FSX and you can use the aircraft in full functionality with VCP and 2D Panel.

Leider hat sich seit dem 10. April nichts mehr dazu getan

• Upvote 1

Für den FSX würde ich sagen: Das VC kommt sicher, nur wann. Für den FS9 kommt auch eins, nur wird es sehr sehr lange dauern, so dass es vielleicht sein kann das es doch aus irgendwelchen Gründen nicht kommt.

• Upvote 1

Es gibt ja einige Bilder des Fokker VCs, wieso sendet der vorherige Ersteller des VCs nicht die Daten zu Aerosoft und Aerosoft entwickelt weiter ? ;)

• Upvote 1