Andras Airpark owners regulations

• Aerosoft

This is very much work in progress as we like to see this all done by the USERS of Andras Field but there are a few things that we feel can not be avoided. Feel free to jump in with ideas and suggestions!

1. All pets that could pose a danger to aircraft that taxi are prohibited (for example dogs).
  2. All helicopter operations over the airpark (landings etc) are forbidden without prior permission.
  3. All jet/turbine operations on the airpark (landings etc) are forbidden without prior permission. Jet/turbine taxi is prohibited under any condition.
  4. It is prohibited to taxi after sunset and before sunup - 30 min. Please use one of the small tractors (or even electric carts) available on the field.
  5. Aircraft have priority over vehicles. No exceptions!
  6. Maximum speed for aircraft is 10 mph, for cars 15 mph. Regular checks are done for your own safety.

EDIT Rules and regulations have been altered. Please see THIS post

Actually I think Rule #3 should be re-thinked or so.

I would suggest, that at the Airfield (Not the Airpark) Jet/Turbine Oprtations should be allowed to small Jets up to 5.7 Tons and any Operations abouve that weight should be prohibited. In that Case, Owners of a Cessna Mustag or other really small Jet Aircrafts could enjoy Andras Field even more.

But I agree on the Taxi Rules.  :)

• Upvote 1

• Deputy Sheriffs

I would suggest, that at the Airfield (Not the Airpark) Jet/Turbine Oprtations should be allowed to small Jets up to 5.7 Tons and any Operations abouve that weight should be prohibited. In that Case, Owners of a Cessna Mustag or other really small Jet Aircrafts could enjoy Andras Field even more.

But I agree on the Taxi Rules.  :)

I agree with Alexander and I wonder whether rule #2 makes sense when you are offering plots for helicopter only :confused_s:

Otto

But I agree on the Taxi Rules. :)

I would say, under 5.7 tons always allowed, with no permission. Above 5.7 tons only after permission.

Sebastiaan Jansen

Not sure if I agree with rule #3 ... since i do live in the states I will most likely be jumping back and forth across the pond in my Citation X, and would like to be able to land my plane where I will hopefully have a future hangar/home. I don't mind the taxi rule, as long as "The Airport" provides the "tugs" to bring it back to the hangar. Also I don't think we should restrict what types of aircraft come in (as long as they can land and takeoff on the runway). Just define at what time you can land and takeoff, and also how many times a day. I wouldn't like a Citation taking off and landing every 30 minutes.

~Holton

Once they become available, I wish to purchase a lot and offer an air freight/air courier service from Andras Field. I have a very established ‘AirHauler’ company that services the Pacific Rim, (Coastal Air Service), this would be my companies first base in the European Market. I would initially open the base with a Jetstream 41 for scheduled runs and a Twin Otter (Aerosoft of course ;) ) for charter work. If the volume of business grows or requires a plane with greater range/cargo capacity, then changes can be made. With all of the construction and activity going on, no doubt there will be a need for hauling freight to and from via air.

Will I need permission from the board to have my Air Hauler Company Sign and logo on my property once purchased? Will a building be available that is more hanger/warehouse than house?

I also have concerns over the limitation placed on Jets in the regulations. I do operate a Citation as our business Jet.

Any other rules/regulations regarding the running of a (fictitious) business out of the Air Park/Field?

This is very much work in progress as we like to see this all done by the USERS of Andras Field but there are a few things that we feel can not be avoided. Feel free to jump in with ideas and suggestions!

1. All pets that could pose a danger to aircraft that taxi are prohibited (for example dogs).
  2. All helicopter operations over the airpark (landings etc) are forbidden without prior permission.
  3. All jet/turbine operations on the airpark (landings etc) are forbidden without prior permission. Jet/turbine taxi is prohibited under any condition.
  4. It is prohibited to taxi after sunset and before sunup - 30 min. Please use one of the small tractors (or even electric carts) available on the field.
  5. Aircraft have priority over vehicles. No exceptions!
  6. Maximum speed for aircraft is 10 mph, for cars 15 mph. Regular checks are done for your own safety.

I think rule 4 should be re-thinked.

The most of the online-flightsimmer can do their vfr-flight after the work (and after sunset).

So they fly with "daylight" also after sunset.

With rule 4 they never can fly to Andras Field.

Well, i would say rule 4 should be lifted for aerial tankers/heli-tankers who are stationed (or will be soon) at Andras airpark. I think that as long as the airliners don't fly and land the 27 side should be fine but will not be permitted into the airpark till morning due to noise constraints. Aircraft with emergencies or responding to emergencies will right of way no matter the scenario. Flight operations will be restricted to taking off and landing in opposite directions during the night to help with noise. No flights will take place over the airpark 30 minutes before sunset and 30 min after sunrise. Only small GA aircraft will ave admittance into the park after hours because they are not to loud or noisy. We should also if possible expand the airpark into the empty space while things are being constructed. Would these be good ideas?

[...]

3.  All jet/turbine operations on the airpark (landings etc) are forbidden without prior permission. Jet/turbine taxi is prohibited under any condition.

4.  It is prohibited to taxi after sunset and before sunup - 30 min. Please use one of the small tractors (or even electric carts) available on the field.

[...]

Well, but how can I get my Citation (for example) to my private hangar near my house? Sounds like a new implementation for AES which is probably not too hard to realise: Aircraft Tugs/Pushback trucks with the ability to pull aircraft around the whole airfield to a certain position (previously selected it AES menu) as seen on many airports today. Who wants to waste expensive fuel for taxiing long ways to the hangar if there's a cheap tug service? That would be the reason for me to even buy a virtual piece of land  :rolleyes:.

About rule 4, I also want to fly my citation, but if this rule is deleted it means I could also fly my l-39 Albatros. And believe me that is a hell of a sound.

- Alexander Lips

• 1 month later...

About rule 4, I also want to fly my citation, but if this rule is deleted it means I could also fly my l-39 Albatros. And believe me that is a hell of a sound.

- Alexander Lips

Yes can we get these rules (#3) changed or revised because the flight school will be ordering learjets soon from Spain so we need to get them in some how.. :) Thanks guys ;)

Thanks for the suggestions guys. I will look at it ASAP, and get back to you if and when we can change things a bit. -_-

• 2 weeks later...

Ok

Some changes to the owners regulations.

Rule #3 is changed to:

All jet/turbine operations on the airpark (landings etc) for Jet aircraft over 5.7 tons are forbidden without prior permission. Jet/turbine taxi is allowed for aircraft up to 5.7 tons, without prior permission from 10.00 - 12.00 AM. and again from 2.00 - 6.00 PM.

All other Jet/turbine operations are prohibited without prior permission from me. Please email me (airport@andrasfield.com) for permission.

Ok

Some changes to the owners regulations.

Rule #3 is changed to:

All jet/turbine operations on the airpark (landings etc) for Jet aircraft over 5.7 tons are forbidden without prior permission. Jet/turbine taxi is allowed for aircraft up to 5.7 tons, without prior permission from 10.00 - 12.00 AM. and again from 2.00 - 6.00 PM.

All other Jet/turbine operations are prohibited without prior permission from me. Please email me (airport@andrasfield.com) for permission.

Would it be useful to have a topic that gives aircraft that are <5.7 tons. Members could post as and when - but it could make life a bit quicker (esp those that are new to MTOW etc) + if someone posts a plane that is interesting it may inspire you to try it out?

Chompski

Would it be useful to have a topic that gives aircraft that are <5.7 tons. Members could post as and when - but it could make life a bit quicker (esp those that are new to MTOW etc) + if someone posts a plane that is interesting it may inspire you to try it out?

Chompski

this is a good idea, and it will also make my life easier.

I will make a topic about it at once.<_<

Once they become available, I wish to purchase a lot and offer an air freight/air courier service from Andras Field. I have a very established 'AirHauler' company that services the Pacific Rim, (Coastal Air Service), this would be my companies first base in the European Market. I would initially open the base with a Jetstream 41 for scheduled runs and a Twin Otter (Aerosoft of course ;) ) for charter work. If the volume of business grows or requires a plane with greater range/cargo capacity, then changes can be made. With all of the construction and activity going on, no doubt there will be a need for hauling freight to and from via air.

Will I need permission from the board to have my Air Hauler Company Sign and logo on my property once purchased? Will a building be available that is more hanger/warehouse than house?

I also have concerns over the limitation placed on Jets in the regulations. I do operate a Citation as our business Jet.

Any other rules/regulations regarding the running of a (fictitious) business out of the Air Park/Field?

Mug,

I would be interested in joining yout Air Hauler company i like to fly charter flights and usually fly freighter hauls in the pmdg b744 so i would like to join can you email me information at chris@virtual-avaition.org im also the Air Traffic Manger over at VAE so if you would like ATC services for a special event let me know