Aerosoft Bae 146 (Development)

Goair-18

Guys iv seen that there is news of the BAE 146 due for devolopment sometime this year!! I read the topic as im all in for the 146, im also shocked that the post has had over 9,200 views and this is without any pictures even being posted!! Im guessing there is quite a few simmer waiting for this bird!!!

I look forwards to the screen shots when they are made available!!!

Thanks Danny!!!

• Upvote 1

Hi Danny, as you read the Topic, you have propably noticed, that developement has not started yet - ergo ne screenshots available. My personal guess would be, that the first developement shots will arrive 2-3 month after beginning of developement. So we have to wait on this one ;)

• Upvote 1

You are right, of course, but as the CRJ is a Digital Aviation Plane still, could be a difference as there may be some underline Programming finished before startinbg on the Model itself. So you could be right or I could - we will se when the time is right ;)